Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I already did, didnt stop me from watching OP and HxH. Watch them too! There are many waifus in them.

Look Ratchy look:

Dont you wanna be dominated?

*Leaves thread to battle Unknown*
Mid tier waifus in OP

If nobody is making any money, just me and Blue

than this economy is gonna break lmao

It's just me and Blue hoarding money

and Blue already has a lot more than me based on that auction
I have tons of money now lol

Still not anywhere near my wincon RIP

Well, no, I'm just a misled lost lamb.

At first I voted LM, then I went away, then I suddenly see that people say "don't vote him, fuji cleared him" so I swapped, then my knight Destroya says "vote LM or you're scum" so I was like, oh okay so we're going on him anyway lmao.

Mind you this was like the last second of the day phase. I didn't realize it was, because I was like 20 pages behind at the time, and I suck at keeping up with the time.

Regardless, I had LM in my gut reads from early on, so I decided to go with it. At the point I voted I wouldn't have made a difference anyway.
Not that this is an excuse, but just the fact of the matter.

Honestly, I'm just out of whack and I lack the basic skills of Mafia lmao. It requires so much effort to stay focused in a game like this lmao, I just completely shut down. :josad:

Action wise I'm harmless right now, I am effectively vanilla right now. But that doesn't really matter seeing as I'm a dangerous tool for scum to misguide in the thread.

Yet, with all that said, I am town. Just a clueless, dumb, town lmao.
I have no shame baring the blame in Melkor's death. I wanted to see TAC play D4 and wasn't comfortable there. Honestly, I should have lent my voice to a Tpein lynch but wasn't around and I didn't feel comfortable doing that to him. I shouldn't have gone against my gut because I did think Melkor had a good D3. Felt like D3 just didn't have any clear cut answers. Not sure what town is doing this game. I have a fairly middling (but awesome) role, so I really won't be much help to town that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.