Status
Not open for further replies.
I always make an effort to parse information calmly.

I feel like any criticism I have to offer for your approach can probably go unsaid. The problem, obviously, is that you haven't put me in a position where I can work with you. For example, I think Prof is Town, but I don't *know* that, and this all could just as easily be a way to save face and backtrack from your previously stated position. I do think your thought progression is plausible, but then I have to accept that Flower, as town, willfully co-opted your lie. Also plausible, but you see I'm alredy several leaps deep here and I could certainly go further.

This is why, when Indie, if you're going to claim you need to just be straight up with it. I don't think I would ever lynch someone under the logic that they may link with scum... as opposed to just trying to lynch scum. Now we're so deep into this story it's hard to actually defend and justify any part of this. The best I can do here is accept it and leave it be. I won't be treating you as an extension of the town, but I won't sabotage your position either. I think that's about as fair-handed as I can be.

The lesson here, of course, is not to lie when the occassion doesn't call for it. As you will have seen - it quickly gets out of hand.
Just put Indiego on ignore and move on. I think shit is too elaborate now to have been faked. However, Indigo did a fairly poor job of everything, as well as Flower. What happened there really sucked for the game and for Fuji. I believe Indigo is indie and thank him for clearing Prof, but no real reason to pay attention or give energy to that slot anymore. I hope people can agree to this and move forward with the game and focus on scum hunting because town has been drained by that for three days.

Not a whole lot to claim lmao

I should be able to quote myself here lmao, if that's against the rules then IDK lmao, but here's my pitch for Fuji;

I've got 4 passives, they are as follows;

Downgrade incoming actions, pacifsm, auto join chats (I've only been been able to join one so far, that was between Odd and YTW last phase.), can go to 3 islands each cycle

I've got 2 actives;

a 2 shot that let's me see the next 3 actions after mine, and decide to let them through or stop them all.

and a Fake WU ability that the 3 first people to quote it will be unable to target me for a phase

-------------

That's all
This is literally King from One-Punch Man.

:kidsmile:

Also I'm aware there is a cult in the game but please don't cult me; I don't need that this game and I swear I'll just buses you. Wolves, my role is average and I'm not a threat power wise, just solving and presence wise. Let me play for a bit. Let me see if I can catch you with my SKILLS. If you kill me, I will call you cowards until the end of the day.

Dr_Professor83 - Town
Pot Goblin - Town
ConquistadoR - Town
AL sama - Town
TAC - Town
Ratchet - Town
Apollo - Town
Alwaysmind - Town
Ariess - Town
Juliet - Town
Midnight Delight - Town
MangoSenpai - Town
MUUGEN - Town
Meeyori - Town
oddoddfruit - Town
Yo Tan Wa - Town
Naomi - Town
Destroya - LOCK TOWN

Charlie - Wolf
Rayan - Wolf
Peroroncino - Wolf
Dr. Watson - Wolf
Rej - Wolf
Tobra - Wolf
Sallucion - Wolf
T-Pein - Wolf
Worst - Wolf
BakiDou - Wolf
Mr. Reloaded - Wolf

Indigo - Indie
Mashiro Blue - Indie

Worst

Custom title
lol that's all the fuss ?

Yeah i lied about it.......what part of " all i can tell you " coming from me didn't made you guys question the claim a little more.....
:seriously:

I just tried to make myself a better target like usual......

I won't even try to defend this even further, again if u want to actually to get rid of scums go for Pot

And if u insist in wasting even more time after i die watch to jumped on my wagon way too easily...( like Prof for example you literally not taking time and question any of my claims it's a big red flag prof....... )

Prof- Town
Pot - Town
Charlie - Town? Seems forthcoming with abilities.
Rayan - Scum
Melkor - Dead/Town
Conq - Town
Pero - Scum
Indigo - Indie
Al - Town
TAC - Null
Watson - Scum
Rej - Scum
Waifubro - Indie
Tobra - Scum
Apollo - Town
Mango - Scum
AM - Null
Sallu - Scum?
T-Pein - Scum?
Aries - Town?
Worst - Scum
Midnight - Town
odd - Town
Meeyori - Null?
Baki - Scum
Juliet - Town?
YTW - Town?
Naomi - Town
Reloaded - Scum?
X - Town

11 scum listed there. So probably too harsh? We have what, 9 left? Mostly okay with the town reads, not sure where to put TAC. I can give reasoning for some of these, but they're mostly vague impressions as I try to build myself back into this game.
Any reason you think Pot Goblin is town?

Status
Not open for further replies.