Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Hello friends, I’m not going to be able to catch up on 9000 posts, so anything I do will be based on stuff that happens from now

also if we could skip the bit where someone says I’ve been copped scum, that’d be swell
Gramm.

Become my business partner.

Well, no, I'm just a misled lost lamb.

At first I voted LM, then I went away, then I suddenly see that people say "don't vote him, fuji cleared him" so I swapped, then my knight Destroya says "vote LM or you're scum" so I was like, oh okay so we're going on him anyway lmao.

Mind you this was like the last second of the day phase. I didn't realize it was, because I was like 20 pages behind at the time, and I suck at keeping up with the time.

Regardless, I had LM in my gut reads from early on, so I decided to go with it. At the point I voted I wouldn't have made a difference anyway.
Not that this is an excuse, but just the fact of the matter.

Honestly, I'm just out of whack and I lack the basic skills of Mafia lmao. It requires so much effort to stay focused in a game like this lmao, I just completely shut down. :josad:

Action wise I'm harmless right now, I am effectively vanilla right now. But that doesn't really matter seeing as I'm a dangerous tool for scum to misguide in the thread.

Yet, with all that said, I am town. Just a clueless, dumb, town lmao.
I am not impressed. How the hell are you vanilla in role madness game?

At least it looks like you are unlikely to be in a team with Destroya.

@Ratchet please read this with calm, and remember when you're reading this, it's my first time playing an indie and i've never seen the indie shop owner role before, so i didn't know what i was expected to do

I was lying my ass off on D1 about my wincon, but as we estabilished i'm shit at it :risitasad:

I did it because on D1 i could only choose my favorite customer on NP1, and since i didn't have enough info on the players i could've chosen either scum, indie or town, it was completely luck and just guess work. I ended up choosing Flower because of the death immune thing, since i have to keep my fave alive

But i lied about my wincon on D1 to make it sound like a true neutral wincon, because if i said i had to choose a player and then turn them into my protected i was afraid i would get lynched by being a possible danger to town if i had chosen scum. But then i fucked that up too by saying i had to give the sword to somebody, then i wouldn't be true neutral anymore

Then on D2 i was happy to claim because thankfully i had chosen a townie player, despite her role sounding scum asf. Unfortunately, that didn't turn out well

This time i checked what players were being town read by people in the thread, Naomi and Prof were my biggest possible choices, and i was thinking about it between the two, so i ended up choosing Prof just because he seemed to not give a shit about dealing with the rudeness he is about to deal with

Prof and Fuji showed me Fuji's weeb role this last NP, and my role's wincon is exactly that

i choose a fave, i have to help them win, and i have to have them alive at the end of the game, and i also have to survive

it's a pretty hard wincon, especially because i had no protections to start with

it was to balance my chanting passive, and why we kept chanting about protections and revives for my favorite customer

that's pretty much it, i had no idea what to do with this role and didn't have good enough knowledge about this type of role to fake a wincon

the shop thing i never lied though, works just like that
Do you still get additional powers if people say so in the thread?

Swordsmith should be able to superprotect town roles.

Well, no, I'm just a misled lost lamb.

At first I voted LM, then I went away, then I suddenly see that people say "don't vote him, fuji cleared him" so I swapped, then my knight Destroya says "vote LM or you're scum" so I was like, oh okay so we're going on him anyway lmao.

Mind you this was like the last second of the day phase. I didn't realize it was, because I was like 20 pages behind at the time, and I suck at keeping up with the time.

Regardless, I had LM in my gut reads from early on, so I decided to go with it. At the point I voted I wouldn't have made a difference anyway.
Not that this is an excuse, but just the fact of the matter.

Honestly, I'm just out of whack and I lack the basic skills of Mafia lmao. It requires so much effort to stay focused in a game like this lmao, I just completely shut down. :josad:

Action wise I'm harmless right now, I am effectively vanilla right now. But that doesn't really matter seeing as I'm a dangerous tool for scum to misguide in the thread.

Yet, with all that said, I am town. Just a clueless, dumb, town lmao.
your word choice of ‘harmless’ bothers me. Implies you were or will become ‘harmful’ at some point

just got notice my night ability was destroyed on night 3, sellacoin visited me night 2 and my night ability didn't show up on day 3.
i got notice fuji said he forgot to add my wu in ability just now.

still does not excuse scum learning the ability, to be able to destroy it? :sus:

@AL sama
@Juliet
@Midnight Delight
@Charlie

bhzzzzzzzzzzzz
Is this about the same thing? I can destroy shoots too, but tbh, idk how many roles like this could exist

Let me catch up, but about that indigo shop, given that he's basically pro town, it would make sense for him to sell stuff only to townies. Or at least punish scum for shopping there somehow. Make them pay more or nerf items' effect for them or make them pay with ability shoots.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Alright that's fair.

Let me just explain how it is. If you become my business partner I'll get a double of any items you find and as compensation I'll let you buy items from me.

If you change your mind tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.