Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fucking illogical

You are saying that in order to awaken a fruit it depends on powerlevel but when I ask you if Doflamingo, kaku is stronger than Kaido then you say powerlevel doesn't matter.

Either powerlevel has nothing to do with awakening
or you say that Kaku is stronger than Kaido
It is not illogical, it just that you want to think in absolute.

My guess is that the bare minimum to awaken one’s fruit naturally is to be around Doflamingo level. I explain my point further by saying that if my hypothesis is good one can be stronger than Doflamingo and not awaken his fruit but you cannot awaken your fruit if you’re far weaker than Doffy.

See? There is a nuance. It is not : “If you awaken you are stronger than anyone who did not awaken” but rather “if you awaken that might be an indication that you are at least around Doflamingo level”.

I repeat :
-Awakening is not an indication of a minimum general level => i.e if you are not awaken you are weaker than Doffy
-Awakening might be an indication of one minimum level => i.e if one is awaken one, is at least around Doffy’s level

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the chapter right now. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is the arc ending? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the Oda is so bad at writing. I want to believe in ZKK. I want Zoro to kill Kaido and fix One Piece. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought Zoro was foreshadowed to slay a dragon over the Capital???? This is so fucked.
:okay:

This stupid dick measuring contest needs to stop.
Lucci & Kaku both looked like trash next to Luffy & Zoro.
The only difference is Luffy fucked around & used his strongest form and such while Zoro didnt.
Literally this.
Actually people should hype Zoro feat this chapter but I feel the opposite.
I agree both sides been wrong, kinda remind me of the fiasco with Chapter 883, I overwank Kakatkuri in the first spoilers because it was said that he defeated Luffy, but when the raw come out, we see Luffy punch him with Kong Gun in the end.

The spoilers sometimes can mislead and I always say to wait for the raw before starting full wanking.

For Zoro to overpower Awakened Kaku who forte his power and speed, just with casual swing(not even named attack) was hella impressive, this feat was indeed great.

Both Luffy and Zoro look actually pretty good against awakened Lucci and Kaku.
Zoro feat was great, nothing to dehype him.
But also Kaku was not directly done but Zoro didn't used any named move so...

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Literally this.
Actually people should hype Zoro feat this chapter but I feel the opposite.
I agree both sides been wrong, kinda remind me of the fiasco with Chapter 883, I overwank Kakatkuri in the first spoilers because it was said that he defeated Luffy, but when the raw come out, we see Luffy punch him with Kong Gun in the end.

The spoilers sometimes can mislead and I always say to wait for the raw before starting full wanking.

For Zoro to overpower Awakened Kaku who forte his power and speed, just with casual swing(not even named attack) was hella impressive, this feat was indeed great.

Both Luffy and Zoro look actually pretty good against awakened Lucci and Kaku.
Zoro feat was great, nothing to dehype him.
But also Kaku was not directly done but Zoro didn't used any named move so...
Im pretty confident that a simple CoA Shishishi Sonson would have Kaku seeing stars :pepehawk:

Status
Not open for further replies.