Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anime does things differently.

zoro repels the attack with his other swords so he could land his attack same as Kaku. Asura fades after 1 attack. Just like i said.

Oh so you can interpret manga can you?

He deflected Kaido in the manga what don't you get. Vs Kaku he literally cut Kaku attack and did another cut. So thats two attack
Post automatically merged:

It's even worse for Zoro. Oda didn't even give him a clean W against Kaku, like he gave Luffy against Lucci.
Luffy never defeated Lucci in this arc. Lucci literally still up

Luffy pulled out G5, he and Lucci (awakened) clashed and both got sent flying. Then Luffy used a couple of named moves to put down Lucci. Zoro blocked a few moves from Kaku (awakened) and then knocked him down. The thing is Zoro did not even put the bandana on and still overpowered Kaku (awakened) in their clash. If there was any doubt before Luffy never needed to use G5, just G3 would have been sufficient to send Lucci flying away. That G5 was just for VP to explain things about DFs etc.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the chapter right now. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is the arc ending? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the Oda is so bad at writing. I want to believe in ZKK. I want Zoro to kill Kaido and fix One Piece. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought Zoro was foreshadowed to slay a dragon over the Capital???? This is so fucked.

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the chapter right now. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is the arc ending? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the Oda is so bad at writing. I want to believe in ZKK. I want Zoro to kill Kaido and fix One Piece. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought Zoro was foreshadowed to slay a dragon over the Capital???? This is so fucked.
How did you hack my DMs :risitexcla:

This stupid dick measuring contest needs to stop.
Lucci & Kaku both looked like trash next to Luffy & Zoro.
The only difference is Luffy fucked around & used his strongest form and such while Zoro didnt.
Why are people arguing who looked better against the 2 awakened clowns?
They were weak compared to Luffy and Zoro, low or even neg diff material.
I have said that they were at best YC2 level and even that might be a stretch.
:kata:

..Are you trolling?

Its not even powerscaling thats the problem lol.
Its the back and forth of who did better against their opponents over the past few days which has been mind numblingly stupid lol.
Idk I just feel like it's unproductive compared to just discussing the story. I mean sometimes the agendas can be funny but atp it just feels like a waste besides the general hierarchy that is agreed upon.
Post automatically merged:

It's a copypasta

Now now guys don't fight the truth of the matter is we wanted zoro to defeat kaku fair and square but it didn't happen so everyone is disappointed
It is what it is, zoro will have his time to shine soon enough. Same with the rest of the crew who didn't have an opportunity to fight on egghead. This is just a mini arc building up to a bigger battle. Zoro being able to counter an awakened zoan while sleeping was enough that the zoro stans should be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.