Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This stupid dick measuring contest needs to stop.
Lucci & Kaku both looked like trash next to Luffy & Zoro.
The only difference is Luffy fucked around & used his strongest form and such while Zoro didnt.
Its about time we highlight how Oda keep dragging the story. He could focus on Law vs BB, Sabo, Dragon and Kuma dialogue etc. CP0 vs SHs 2.0 was not needed at all. To make things worse, Kizaru is coming,... just to watch SHs sail away (but this time probably on their own).

If Oda isn't a pussy he should make Luffy's dumb ass decisions of leaving Sentomaru and Seraphims behind with consequences.

For example, Kizaru arrives on Egghead only to see Sentomaru dying of losing too much blood. Then he goes rampage and let's say, he kills Sanji during his rampage.
Luffy's dumb ass decision led to a death of a Straw Hat.
you really do take after oden

Unless we're in mafia games or something, dont ever quote me.
I have zero interest in interacting with you.
Even if you do, you wont get a response next time.
Bro won't even back up the shit he says, either.

He'll quote you with some dumb shit about "Zolocucks this, braindead that, Godfy top 1" and then when you clown him with an argument he disappears. And then comes back the next day with the same shit.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The spiralling slash from the previous panel. Zori just slammed him down in this panel by overpowering his Bigan.
The spiralling slash is a byproduct of a twisting neck that extends and that keeps getting blocked by Zoro. Neck is at the center of it and that's where the clash marks are.
Asura is an attack.
Koh is him using CoC+CoA. Luffy has yet to do that.

I could just as easily say Luffy didn't use Bajrang gun or CoC+Internal destruction. Wouldn't mean anything. :milaugh:
Is Santoryu an attack? Apply the same answer to Kyutoryu.
It's even worse for Zoro. Oda didn't even give him a clean W against Kaku, like he gave Luffy against Lucci.
What clean W did Luffy get?
Didnt take Lucci out and let Sentomaru get bodied in front of his future sight.
Double L if you ask me.
Luffy pulled out G5, he and Lucci (awakened) clashed and both got sent flying. Then Luffy used a couple of named moves to put down Lucci. Zoro blocked a few moves from Kaku (awakened) and then knocked him down. The thing is Zoro did not even put the bandana on and still overpowered Kaku (awakened) in their clash. If there was any doubt before Luffy never needed to use G5, just G3 would have been sufficient to send Lucci flying away. That G5 was just for VP to explain things about DFs etc.
G3 is way too slow for the likes of Lucci.
Either G4 or aCoC G2 is needed. He aint putting an Awakened Zoan down as easily as people think. His lethality is still very low.

I say Luffy won the fight yet Lucci won the war.

In the end Luffy only KOed Lucci for like 5 minutes then after that he got back up again, still with his big mouth.
Meanwhile what is the effect? Injured Sentomaru is now left behind, and all 4 Seraphims who used to be in good guys' command, are now in CP0's command.
Lmfaooo what the do you mean “lucci won the war”???? Currently the seraphim have taken a mind of their own and are currently destroying the lab while the vegapunks who have a higher hierarchy of command than cp-0 could easily override lucci’s control, kaku is KOed, stussy just betrayed him, and oh don’t forget a yonkou and his crew is right in front of his face same yonkou luffy that just washed him literally chapters before this also the marines/kizaru ain’t at egghead yet and we still don’t know this ally that vegapunk called lol I’d argue lucci rn IS FUCKED to the highest degree until borsalino gets to egghead. Ain’t no “winning the war” when everyone/almost everyone on your side has either turned against you, is about to turn or knocked out lol that boy lucci is in hell rn😭😭

Lmfaooo what the do you mean “lucci won the war”???? Currently the seraphim have taken a mind of their own and are currently destroying the lab while the vegapunks who have a higher hierarchy of command than cp-0 could easily override lucci’s control, kaku is KOed, stussy just betrayed him, and oh don’t forget a yonkou and his crew is right in front of his face same yonkou luffy that just washed him literally chapters before this also the marines/kizaru ain’t at egghead yet and we still don’t know this ally that vegapunk called lol I’d argue lucci rn IS FUCKED to the highest degree until borsalino gets to egghead. Ain’t no “winning the war” when everyone/almost everyone on your side has either turned against you, is about to turn or knocked out lol that boy lucci is in hell rn😭😭
Chill, Lucci won the war from his clash against Nika.. Not about from what happened in this chapter..

Status
Not open for further replies.