The first time he used it he cut kakus strongest attack
Then cut kaku
So not one attack
And then the fight was over.

Second time he cut the pacifista
Again the fight was over

The last time he used it
He clashed with kaido multiple times with a broken body and no stamina
And then scarred him and collapsed because he had no energy.
Which means he did 1 attack.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Bodied my a$$.

G4 is a form that lasts for entire chapters. It's completely different and it doesn't disappear until Luffy runs out of stamina. Asura is used once and that's it.

Zoro literally cuts Kaku attack then runs and Kakand cuts him.
Post automatically merged:

Your using Anime as evidence now? Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess. 
He literally did the samething in the manga he deflected Kaido attack ate you slow?

Zoro's Asura is not a full blown mode at this point. It's more like a special kind of technique/attack that last for some couple of seconds than anything else. I can see it in the future becoming a proper mode, most propably when his swords become Black blades.

Whatever Asura is, it's mostly likely a still unexplained special key ingredient/ability to unlock Black Blade.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Now now guys don't fight the truth of the matter is we wanted zoro to defeat kaku fair and square but it didn't happen so everyone is disappointed
The actual truth is some of us wanted Zoro to use his strongest form to deal with Kaku so things will be even with Luffy. That didn't happen so they got salty and started using all kinds of meaningless logics to save face.

Zoro literally cuts Kaku attack then runs and Kakand cuts him.

He literally did the samething in the manga he deflected Kaido attack ate you slow?
Anime does things differently.
zoro repels the attack with his other swords so he could land his attack same as Kaku. Asura fades after 1 attack. Just like i said.
I use whatever I want to use, I didn't reply to you but if I did I would need to have Oda by my side because you literally can't interpret a manga panel. :myman:
Oh so you can interpret manga can you?:usosmug:

Funny enough, Weevil's actually younger than Shanks by a bit. Would him being a Whitbeard clone work? Perhaps that could explain Whitebeard not acknowledging or knowing of him but then Bakkin shows up after his death to claim some money. Plus if Bakkin was both a former MADS member (assuming the person on the cover page is her, not the clone) and a former Rocks member then it could fit together quite nicely unless there's something I'm forgetting. To be honest, she wouldn't even need to be the one that's a member of MADS, just understanding the situation would be enough.
Its quite possible but the timeline between the disband of Rocks and her joining MADS would be around 2 years, which is a bit short. So maybe she was already a spy on Rocks or had immunity for her crimes.

He never knocked him out.

Lucci wasn't KO and Luffy used 3 name attacks Zoro used none. Lucci n Luffy clashed with haki both got sent back whileKaku in his clash Zoro overpowered

Luffy literally says G5 is his peak and used haki got sent back along with Lucci while Zoro overpowered his haki clash

Doesn't matter if it was a call back it still happened .
Oh so now G5 being Luffy's peak works in this comparison to Zoro, but not in comparison to other top-tiers lol

Stop shifting the goal posts, and it's clear as day that haki was necessary to allow Luffy to overwhelm Kaido in the end, and ACoC was what propelled him to top-tier. Luffy didn't use ACoC or even ACoA, just basic CoA. It doesn't make Lucci look like a god or put Zoro close to Luffy.

Luffy didn't win though. He just established a clear superiority, which Zoro also did in one attack.
Pushing your opponent back is not clear superiority. Nothing, and I mean literally nothing was stopping Oda from giving Zoro a scene like the one he gave Luffy, where Lucci admits he's losing consciousness.

There was a clear level of difference in the portrayal between the two.

Luffy didn't win though. He just established a clear superiority, which Zoro also did in one attack.
Clear superiority based on that clash is even questionable.

It sounds like Lucci thinks their gap isn't that big, and he wants a rematch.

Yep, Luffy > Lucci but we get this from Onigashima feat. If judging by Egghead arc only and pretend Onigashima never happened, then the "clear superiority" is shaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.