Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is kaku weaker than lucci ?
You using them from ennies lobby which is irrelevant

Kaku has shown the fastest devil fruit growth in the series
And pushed his fruit to the same level as lucci who has had his fruit for far longer
And yet there's been nothing in Egghead that suggests they're actually equal, Lucci has had consistently better portrayal in this arc. I'm taking their dynamic from Enies Lobby because that's a fully established difference, and Egghead hasn't done much to change that. So what if both have awakened fruits? You could argue Katakuri and Doflamingo are equal because they both awakened their paramecia fruits by that logic.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Asura is an attack.
Koh is him using CoC+CoA. Luffy has yet to do that.

I could just as easily say Luffy didn't use Bajrang gun or CoC+Internal destruction. Wouldn't mean anything. :milaugh:
Asura is not an attack
You always get bodied I don't know why you still post lmfao

Show me one attack that's just called asura
Asura Is 9 sword style

Is 3 sword style an attack too ?

Sure. Irrelevant to the fact luffy used his strongest form.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy used Gear 5 but no advanced haki (ACoC made him top-tier, not G5), he didn't get hit even once by Lucci beyond that one clash, and he caused Lucci to lose consciousness (by his own admission) with just three attacks. Zoan awakening boosting recovery is a thing btw, and Lucci slandering Luffy means absolutely nothing lol, unless you actually value the opinion of that CD dickrider.

Kaku, who is weaker than Lucci, looked just fine after getting overpowered by Zoro.

Both Luffy and Zoro are way stronger than Lucci and Kaku, and Luffy is clearly stronger than Zoro while Lucci is clearly stronger than Kaku. I don't know why you're trying to make Luffy bad here, when he actually brought Lucci to unconsciousness and Zoro didn't do the same against Kaku. But Zoro also didn't use any named attacks, so it's whatever.
You do realize G5 is a power that's on par with if not better than CoC, right? It's by far the most hyped ability that Luffy got so far in the series. Granted he did not even use a fraction of its power, but he still did use G5 to dominate Lucci. Luffy also used FS to troll Lucci—that's an advanced form of Haki right there. He also went on to use multiple named attacks, although low-level, to dominate the fight the way he did.

If you look at the number of resources they used, Zoro did not even use a fraction of his own while Luffy used almost all powers he has besides CoC—Luffy did not fight to his full potential though. If you parallel Zoro's and Luffy's powers, Zoro did not even use his powers that are G3 equivalent. Also, there's a far bigger gap b/w awakened Luffy with FS and CoA and Zoro with CoA than awakened Lucci and Kaku.

Asura is not an attack
You always get bodied I don't know why you still post lmfao

Show me one attack that's just called asura
Asura Is 9 sword style

Is 3 sword style an attack too ?

Sure. Irrelevant to the fact luffy used his strongest form.
Listen to this guy. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

With this kind of Logic I doubt you've ever bodied anyone.

Asura is a form now? Any other pieces of headcannon?

You do realize G5 is a power that's on par with if not better than CoC, right? It's by far the most hyped ability that Luffy got so far in the series. Granted he did not even use a fraction of its power, but he still did use G5 to dominate Lucci. Luffy also used FS to troll Lucci—that's an advanced form of Haki right there. He also went on to use multiple named attacks, although low-level, to dominate the fight the way he did.

If you look at the number of resources they used, Zoro did not even use a fraction of his own while Luffy used almost all powers he has besides CoC—Luffy did not fight to his full potential though. If you parallel Zoro's and Luffy's powers, Zoro did not even use his powers that are G3 equivalent. There's a far bigger gap b/w awakening Luffy with FS and CoA and Zoro with CoA than awakened Lucci and Kaku.
You don't need future sight to dodge attacks, and Oda has always made it clear when future sight is used in battle before with speed lines drawn around the user or the user specifically calling out the event before it happens.

If you think G5 is comparable to ACoC as a boost, then do you think G5 Luffy with only ACoA could've dueled Kaido the way he did from 1026 to 1042? Luffy used three attacks with basic CoA (wasn't even shown properly with two of them) and KO'd Lucci, an awakened zoan user and an elite member of CP0. How do you manage to downplay Luffy based off of this?

Luffy used Gear 5 and basic CoA, Zoro used all three swords and basic CoA. Luffy KO'd Lucci, while Zoro merely knocked Kaku down and didn't come close to KO'ing him. The gap between Luffy and Lucci - and Zoro and Kaku - is obviously huge, but I'm not going to act as though Luffy and Zoro are somehow close based off of this, when Kaku is weaker than Lucci.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You don't need future sight to dodge attacks, and Oda has always made it clear when future sight is used in battle before with speed lines drawn around the user or the user specifically calling out the event before it happens.

If you think G5 is comparable to ACoC as a boost, then do you think G5 Luffy with only ACoA could've dueled Kaido the way he did from 1026 to 1042? Luffy used three attacks with basic CoA (wasn't even shown properly with two of them) and KO'd Lucci, an awakened zoan user and an elite member of CP0. How do you manage to downplay Luffy based off of this?

Luffy used Gear 5 and basic CoA, Zoro used all three swords and basic CoA. Luffy KO'd Lucci, while Zoro merely knocked Kaku down and didn't come close to KO'ing him.
Again zoro didn't even attack him
When g5 and lucci clashed
They both went flying

Oda is giving awakening like free meal....soon its going to b common thing like haki
Yeah, but regular Zoans are the weakest ones so not worry if now everyone has it, there are usually some counter meassures.

Oh, and we are very into the New World so villains must have big weaponry... So no problem.

Do not be afraid if Oda starts to bring us CoC users or both, CoC with an awakened paramecias, logias or ancient/mythical.

Status
Not open for further replies.