Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it wouldn't like to me that Stussy's change...

I want her to be bad, not another ally, shit. Oda will broke her to!?

Her CP0/underworld emperor plot was great as it's potential plot to connect it to Du Feld, Drug Peclo, Umit, Giberson and others (see Jinbe's speech back at WCI, f.e.)

Don't know what's going to happen to Stussy but I am scared, very scared.
I won't count her as good yet. Not only her DF looks evil, but she might have another agenda for another enemy group. It might also be she's just temporarily helping VP and his allies. I think this is the best time for Weevil, Bakkin to shine, and I think they would need allies like clones to be a threat.

They won’t be tho? Because it’s a redundant ability. He won’t need to use it because he’s already using a strong blade as an extension of himself.

Like I don’t get how you think a swordsman would benefit with the dice dice fruit because a swordsman already has a powerful enough sword that theyll be using offensively and defensively.
A swordsman being able to throw out swordsman attack from every part of their body would make them stronger
And the dice fruit adds to that

I won't count her as good yet. Not only her DF looks evil, but she might have another agenda for another enemy group. It might also be she's just temporarily helping VP and his allies. I think this is the best time for Weevil, Bakkin to shine, and I think they would need allies like clones to be a threat.
I still have a little bit of hope but it's that small who I couldn't even barely say anything...

Well, we still have the mysterious ally hidding (assuming it's not Stussy that one) who maybe could be a neutral/traitor character and play a major role to help Stussy here.

Caribou is also missing and his "boss" is still hidding, curious (I always had the feeling that his boss is a big shot involved in the underworld, due to Caribou's tasks).

Oh... Something curious is that Oda seems to have been bringing back Rocks members some way or other like cloning, bringing back from dead... So there's something growing here.

On topic, I just hope Stussy doesn't turns kawaii and dumbass and switches sides... Her character is very well build to waste it now.

Hell, even gave her a bat/vampire/succubus Zoan...

Casually? he was being pushed back until he started to overpowered kaku with his physical strength. Sky slicer is a regular attack as far as I can tell.
Yes casually, he woke up to cut a sky slicer pts Kaku's strongest move and then blocked 2 awakened moves.
Zoro jumped in the air to clash with the nose pistol and then blocked the new attack, where was Zoro pushed back?

Status
Not open for further replies.