Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Mango might not blow up, you might have avoided the vote drain, there’s always variables.

And with that post your scum equity just increased by a small percentage
There would be little reason for me to tell Muugen I wasn't vote drained, have him accept the explanation, and then revert course and claim that I actually was. You can be almost certain that my vote does not count today. If your plan is to have me hammer, then I'm just fine with that, but I'm giving you fair warning that there will be a great chance any negative effect applied to the hammer vote will instead go to the player voting before me.

I

Indigo

Day 4, Vote Count #2

as of post #8964

MangoSenpai - 9
Worst - 4
Pot Goblin - 2
Dr_Professor83 - 1
Sallucion - 1

Lord Melkor: MangoSenpai
TheAncientCenturion: MangoSenpai
Worst: Pot Goblin
Destroya: MangoSenpai
Mr. Reloaded: MangoSenpai
MUUGEN: Pot Goblin
Juliet: MangoSenpai
BakiDou: MangoSenpai
Naomi: MangoSenpai -> Sallucion
Ratchet: BakiDou -> Worst -> Dr_Professor83
Dr_Professor83: Worst
ConquistadoR: Worst
Indigo: Worst
Dr. Watson: Worst
oddoddfruit: MangoSenpai
Meeyori: MangoSenpai
Grammaton: MangoSenpai

Votes may not reflect their actual values.

Tell me if i missed anything!

Rej

This forum is retarded.

The Galley-La company is financing multiple expeditions to the New World, the first 5 people who quote this post will travel beyond the redline tonight.

Be on the lookout for expeditions like this.

Lightning Speed was activated​
In

Still dont understand why Baki is scum. Dude was legit so far. Kek

I mean i can get your point of view but maybe for us it's not gamethrowing, maybe in chaos people see things other don't, like i like to lie and say random things especially as town and see how people react to them like if they take advantage of it etc, sure it will make some people confused but it can be a usefull input for others and also chaos it's fun :D
Deliberately going against your win condition which so many of you here at WG love doing

And when it’s deliberate that excuse doesn’t fly

and just who the fuck do you think you’re talking to about chaos? I am the oddoddfruit and I am chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.