Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if nothing else, this can be testimony that you're not reading the thread. My charity towards your position is not unlimited, Odd. I suggest you start making something happen instead of whatever this is.
and now you are scum locked, this is scum Ratchet I’m dealing with.

If I’m wrong I’ll mace myself with pepper spray

Worst

Custom title
this certainty doesn’t make any sense to me if it isn’t based on anything, and strikes me more as making sure you’re seen on the right side of a flip, which tells me you’re probably not on the same scum team

I said that i read his posts and he doesn't look scum to me what's wrong in being sure of a read

Mango is town you guys are just gonna waste a lynch / kill, i'm literally serving them to you on a silver platter -> Pot -> Prof -> more to come

I said that i read his posts and he doesn't look scum to me what's wrong in being sure of a read

Mango is town you guys are just gonna waste a lynch / kill, i'm literally serving them to you on a silver platter -> Pot -> Prof -> more to come
well he has 317 posts - you’re telling me there’s nothing objectionable in them at all?

there’s nothing wrong with being sure on a read, it’s just that I joined and immediately noticed something that pinged me, so now I’m digging to see what’s there

Status
Not open for further replies.