Status
Not open for further replies.
So far you claim a shot on BakiDou as your case

All kills were stopped last night so sorry, that doesn’t hold up to scrutiny.

Tell me exactly what you think makes your case good, it could just as easily be interpreted as a veteran player (you) going for a low hanging fruit (Baki)

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
So far you claim a shot on BakiDou as your case

All kills were stopped last night so sorry, that doesn’t hold up to scrutiny.

Tell me exactly what you think makes your case good, it could just as easily be interpreted as a veteran player (you) going for a low hanging fruit (Baki)
You seem to have not followed the crux of my case here. It was to establish that, upon learning I shot him last night, Baki's behaviour went from discrediting my position with OMGUS, to believing my shot ws legitimate (if he believed I were scum, he would have no reason to assume this) and bartering with me to change my mind tonight. That behaviour I believe is indicative to scum, hence the purpose of me establishing this.

In terms of actual shots I can verify, in the Night 1 writeup you will see "Bastard Sword" was used. If someone where to use an item to unveil the ???, they'd see it was at Rhea/Worst.

Ratchet

If Ratchet was town he would have kept that shot a secret and shot Worst/Baki again tonight
I've already claimed the ability to Vig players, abslutely no reason for me to hide it, especially when the shot claim on Baki claim before I was aware of what had happened in the night. This is all evidenced in the thread, I really do think you ought to read it.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
I presented an argument earlier - did you get a chance to read it?
Probably one of the 25% I skimmed. Or was it the thing about him trying to get you to shoot some else while scumreading you? I havent seen him saying to scumread you. He just came off pissed by your approach. Or I skipped too much.
God forgive me I was sleeping after taking painkiller after twisting my shoulder last evening, and I just woke up.

You seem to have not followed the crux of my case here. It was to establish that, upon learning I shot him last night, Baki's behaviour went from discrediting my position with OMGUS, to believing my shot ws legitimate (if he believed I were scum, he would have no reason to assume this) and bartering with me to change my mind tonight. That behaviour I believe is indicative to scum, hence the purpose of me establishing this.

In terms of actual shots I can verify, in the Night 1 writeup you will see "Bastard Sword" was used. If someone where to use an item to unveil the ???, they'd see it was at Rhea/Worst.
That’s a lot to expect from a simple guy like Baki, you’ve gone wheels within wheels on this. He removed himself because you can’t say gay slurs on WG.

That guy wouldn’t think like that if he even thinks at all

Ratchet

Probably one of the 25% I skimmed. Or was it the thing about him trying to get you to shoot some else while scumreading you? I havent seen him saying to scumread you. He just came off pissed by your approach. Or I skipped too much.
God forgive me I was sleeping after taking painkiller after twisting my shoulder last evening, and I just woke up.
He has been scumreading me, allegedly, since Day 1.

Ratchet

I’ll grab one of his posts at random and it will be stupid
Well my contention here would be he'd be in a team, too. I don't think any of the behaviour I described would require high-level play to display, either. Quite the opposite, actually. It was all fairly transparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.