Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Also not a fan of Yo Tan Wa. Dude is top scummy for me. Just catches up to say that Baki can go, when Baki was already gone. It sounded so fake and lazy.

Well my contention here would be he'd be in a team, too. I don't think any of the behaviour I described would require high-level play to display, either. Quite the opposite, actually. It was all fairly transparent.
Ok so looking over the posts aren’t really dumb, they are really really town though

But Worst is being really scummy

Had him down as a light town read due to his census claim (I know they will not always be town, but it lends itself to it). Not at the forefront of my mind to shoot honestly, especially when we still have several slots that have had extensive discussion around them that I feel are worthwhile too.
if it’s a known multiball, I’d disagree with a town lean purely on the claim

I fond myself agreeing a whole lot with Baki about the game state and doubting you more and more. I think he’s wrong about double roles equals 1 town 1 scum and but he’s generally on the ball.

From what I see, you’re after him for no reason. Like no doubt you typed some words out to pre-emptively justify yourself but I see it being real.

When did this shot happen btw, Night 1 or Night 3 because you’ve claimed both

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
if it’s a known multiball, I’d disagree with a town lean purely on the claim
That it is, yes. There is a degree of me metagming to this, but I'd be a little surprised if the host gave one of the scum teams a census, and we've also had another source verify that the figures were correct, so there isn't any fudging the numbers here going on too. I wouldn't stake a defence here for his sake, but definitely not my first shot that comes to mind.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I fond myself agreeing a whole lot with Baki about the game state and doubting you more and more. I think he’s wrong about double roles equals 1 town 1 scum and but he’s generally on the ball.

From what I see, you’re after him for no reason. Like no doubt you typed some words out to pre-emptively justify yourself but I see it being real.

When did this shot happen btw, Night 1 or Night 3 because you’ve claimed both
I can shoot every night. Night 1 I shot Rhea. You can see that action in the writeup. Night 2 I didn't bother, because Blue cancelled all kills. Night 3 I shot Bki, but it doesn't appear in the writeup because Charles blocked all actions.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
TAC was leading then someone apparently vote silenced Ratchet who was voting for Melkor and votes started to gang up on him ( likely they mostly scum in that wagon )
@Reborn concerning your question to me.
So tac was leading wagon before someone vote silenced Ratchet and votes build on you.

It's clear that silencing ratchet was done deliberately to raise his sus on you and thereby create confusion.

Then people derailed the wagon towards you and tac must be looked into if we haven't

Day 4, Vote Count #2

as of post #8964

MangoSenpai - 9
Worst - 4
Pot Goblin - 2
Dr_Professor83 - 1
Sallucion - 1

Lord Melkor: MangoSenpai
TheAncientCenturion: MangoSenpai
Worst: Pot Goblin
Destroya: MangoSenpai
Mr. Reloaded: MangoSenpai
MUUGEN: Pot Goblin
Juliet: MangoSenpai
BakiDou: MangoSenpai
Naomi: MangoSenpai -> Sallucion
Ratchet: BakiDou -> Worst -> Dr_Professor83
Dr_Professor83: Worst
ConquistadoR: Worst
Indigo: Worst
Dr. Watson: Worst
oddoddfruit: MangoSenpai
Meeyori: MangoSenpai
Grammaton: MangoSenpai

Votes may not reflect their actual values.

Tell me if i missed anything!

Thought I had moved my vote to worst.

Vote Worst

Apollo

The Sol King
You understand that I didn’t derail
the lynch on Ekko Day 2, I just put Flower as secondary wagon in case of shenanigans

Also I green checked you and I let everyone know that I did. Do you still want me dead?
I have been rethinking my first reads list. I think you and Muugen aren't really priority lynch anymore. Focus should be on those who jumped LM last DP.

Status
Not open for further replies.