Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ok cool, you have Baki as acting scummy only after you shot him with the panicked reaction. What made you shoot there in the first place?
I had him as a scum read n Day 1 - also in the thread. The followed up with that in the Discord chat that nght. Decided to shoot Rhea night 1 because I felt there was a good chance of that slot flipping scum, shot Baki N3 because after Melkor and having seen no resolution/town play from Baki it made the most sense for me to follow my read.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Was 100% sure Usopp was scum without any investigation. Either TMI from other scum team or bussing, imo. Can believe there are 2 town millers but can't believe there are 3 town watchers.
Well bussing a tree stump is a strategy, I will give ya that.
This would be a terrible option to vig right now with better options on the table. Why are you trying to suggest the name of someone who gave us some setup info and then had largely been inactive?
What are you talking about boi? I never talked about vigging now.
I asked Ratchet if it was a consideration. I am relating it to, that imho Baki was a weaker vig target than for example YTW, especially after seeing how YTW progresses.
YTW isn't town in my book and noone bothered yet checking him. I guess I will put it into my upcomming agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.