Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
we can ask @Worst how he got his info.
i didn't got any info, my role is mostly useless so i started to claim som BS hoping to make myself a bigger target

i claimed that there are cults but i had no clue if there were cults or not...then someone posted a fuji post where he said someone got converted, i was surprised so i played along with it and said even more BS seeing if someone would react to it strangely

I

Indigo

i didn't got any info, my role is mostly useless so i started to claim som BS hoping to make myself a bigger target

i claimed that there are cults but i had no clue if there were cults or not...then someone posted a fuji post where he said someone got converted, i was surprised so i played along with it and said even more BS seeing if someone would react to it strangely

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!

Well you for sure managed to make yourself a target, maybe too much of a target lmao

Though I buy it. Seems like a fair thing to do

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
it's not fair, and it's childish.
Eh, eh.. eeeehhhh....

Well.. yes and no? Unlike in amongus (from my understanding) it's public who votes for who, putting votes on somewhere is just another tool in your arsenal that can be used. To put pressure on people to motivate them to speak - etc.

However if you're voting out someone for spite then that's another story.

It depends on context, and intentions.

AL sama

Red Haired

see lol

Status
Not open for further replies.