Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
The lack of pregnancy in femboys is part of the appeal. There is no risk of babies you don't want, no risk of crazy gold diggers. The femboys don't want your children or money, they want your cock in their ass. All of the other social practicalities to consider are suddenly gone. As long as there are no STDs, there's no need to worry: just pound away, spewing as you see fit. It's a return to primal urge: see hole, fill it. Good.

Yes, there's rarely jiggling breasts, but, there's some other fun things that start jiggling. A femboy's tight bussy doesn't stop you from loving women. It just makes you realize that guys can be hot in a feminine way, too.

People when I was a kid were like "don't have sex, you'll get orpregano", well, guess what, the real way to prevent teen pregnancy is bussy. You heard it hear first. The guys can't knock up teenage girls if their dicks are too busy being in each other's assholes, just saying.

That's right, I just solved teen pregnancy, thank you, I'll take any and all donations. This is why adults are evil, they tell you teen pregnancy is evil, but lie about the hidden treasure trove that lurks within the grotto behind the ballsack.

Femboys: preventing pregnancy, to save the world from overpopulation.
:kata:

The lack of pregnancy in femboys is part of the appeal. There is no risk of babies you don't want, no risk of crazy gold diggers. The femboys don't want your children or money, they want your cock in their ass. All of the other social practicalities to consider are suddenly gone. As long as there are no STDs, there's no need to worry: just pound away, spewing as you see fit. It's a return to primal urge: see hole, fill it. Good.

Yes, there's rarely jiggling breasts, but, there's some other fun things that start jiggling. A femboy's tight bussy doesn't stop you from loving women. It just makes you realize that guys can be hot in a feminine way, too.

People when I was a kid were like "don't have sex, you'll get orpregano", well, guess what, the real way to prevent teen pregnancy is bussy. You heard it hear first. The guys can't knock up teenage girls if their dicks are too busy being in each other's assholes, just saying.

That's right, I just solved teen pregnancy, thank you, I'll take any and all donations. This is why adults are evil, they tell you teen pregnancy is evil, but lie about the hidden treasure trove that lurks within the grotto behind the ballsack.

Hear me out.
femboys on BLACKED
:endthis:

:queenmeme:

Just get snipped if that’s your problem.

Don’t make me read this shit