The lack of pregnancy in femboys is part of the appeal. There is no risk of babies you don't want, no risk of crazy gold diggers. The femboys don't want your children or money, they want your cock in their ass. All of the other social practicalities to consider are suddenly gone. As long as there are no STDs, there's no need to worry: just pound away, spewing as you see fit. It's a return to primal urge: see hole, fill it. Good.

Yes, there's rarely jiggling breasts, but, there's some other fun things that start jiggling. A femboy's tight bussy doesn't stop you from loving women. It just makes you realize that guys can be hot in a feminine way, too.

People when I was a kid were like "don't have sex, you'll get orpregano", well, guess what, the real way to prevent teen pregnancy is bussy. You heard it hear first. The guys can't knock up teenage girls if their dicks are too busy being in each other's assholes, just saying.

That's right, I just solved teen pregnancy, thank you, I'll take any and all donations. This is why adults are evil, they tell you teen pregnancy is evil, but lie about the hidden treasure trove that lurks within the grotto behind the ballsack.

Femboys: preventing pregnancy, to save the world from overpopulation.
:kata:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
In all seriousness, every self described straight man would tap a high quality femboy if push comes to shove.
Honestly, I'm way more straight than gay. It's very rare I find men attractive IRL. But, hey, it happens. Gender just controls your genitals. There is so much else that makes up people.

If you find someone physically attractive, get along with them, they like you, and you feel the urge, a lot of times, the genitalia stops becoming that important. It's less about what they have, and more about wanting to have fun with them.

Wish I could go back and tell myself some of this shit, I was so confused about sex growing up. When adults told me boobs were bad, and kids shouldn't look at and play with boobs, I was like, "the fuck? Why? I was sucking on em five years ago!"

Like, even if you're straight as hell as a dude, you like dick. Your dick is how you have sex, of course you like dick. You can appreciate dick without being gay.

This is why I think the Greeks were really smart, they could appreciate male beauty naturally (except the weird apprentice shit, F that).

Honestly, I'm way more straight than gay. It's very rare I find men attractive IRL. But, hey, it happens. Gender just controls your genitals. There is so much else that makes up people.

If you find someone physically attractive, get along with them, they like you, and you feel the urge, a lot of times, the genitalia stops becoming that important. It's less about what they have, and more about wanting to have fun with them.

Wish I could go back and tell myself some of this shit, I was so confused about sex growing up. When adults told me boobs were bad, and kids shouldn't look at and play with boobs, I was like, "the fuck? Why? I was sucking on em five years ago!"

Like, even if you're straight as hell as a dude, you like dick. Your dick is how you have sex, of course you like dick. You can appreciate dick without being gay.

This is why I think the Greeks were really smart, they could appreciate male beauty naturally (except the weird apprentice shit, F that).

No but seriously when I was like 20 I realized adults are fucking morons. If you hate teen pregnancy that much, why do you hate gay people?!?!?? If we have so many overpopulation issues... WHY DO YOU HATE GAY PEOPLE?!?!?

Then I realized it's because adults are obsessed with controlling young people's sexuality, and don't like how gay people prove the whole "you can't have sex without getting pregnant" thing is a bunch of BS.

Amazing how many grown ass people act like titties are dangerous while encouraging real violence against people.

People like @Seatonnes gives me hope that young people are done listening to all these crazy ass old fuckers.
gay men good, lesbian women bad
:cheers: