CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I've known a lot of gay people who've struggled with stuff, so I try to deal with my frustration at some of the weird lies I was told about sex growing up with humor. But, I take it too far sometimes, and I need to at least put warnings before my crazy femboy/other stuff rants. I'm sorry if I offended you, it's my fault for trying to be funny, while being too... uh... crazy. Now I feel like I'm being too serious, though, but... yeah.

I've known a lot of gay people who've struggled with stuff, so I try to deal with my frustration at some of the weird lies I was told about sex growing up with humor. But, I take it too far sometimes, and I need to at least put warnings before my crazy femboy/other stuff rants. I'm sorry if I offended you, it's my fault for trying to be funny, while being too... uh... crazy. Now I feel like I'm being too serious, though, but... yeah.
Relax bro.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
oh no no no i was trying to make a joke like this one, I completely agree with you :sweat: