Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
What would "The Reload Saga" be? would it be the sequel to your furry case?
You weren't there for all the build up. They made multiple threads leading up to trial, a whole ass make believe family got involved including a kid. Who I think was a dog? Although the courts tried to say he was like half human or something idk. A bunch of characters strarted dropping dead before the trial. @Mrs. Reloaded and @Furryloaded being examples. Murder charges got filed (although they basically went nowhere when the trial happened), I got accused of poisoning lemonade. Unpaid child support, threatening witnesses. A random cannibalism charge got thrown in there at one point.

It was nuts.

You weren't there for all the build up. They made multiple threads leading up to trial, a whole ass make believe family got involved including a kid. Who I think was a dog? Although the courts tried to say he was like half human or something idk. A bunch of characters strarted dropping dead before the trial. @Mrs. Reloaded and @Furryloaded being examples. Murder charges got filed (although they basically went nowhere when the trial happened), I got accused of poisoning lemonade. Unpaid child support, threatening witnesses. A random cannibalism charge got thrown in there at one point.

It was nuts.
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

He needs to die solis…..like seriously

If Zoro died in the story rn, no one would be impacted besides zoro worshippers. But in the actual story? They’d be over it in a week

Zoro doesn’t offer anything to the reader outside of “I’m so cool and I can fight teehee” he doesn’t even inspire anyone. I could name a handful of side characters 10 times more valuable and more of an inspiration than cooler green lufffy but with swords