He needs to die solis…..like seriously

If Zoro died in the story rn, no one would be impacted besides zoro worshippers. But in the actual story? They’d be over it in a week

Zoro doesn’t offer anything to the reader outside of “I’m so cool and I can fight teehee” he doesn’t even inspire anyone. I could name a handful of side characters 10 times more valuable and more of an inspiration than cooler green lufffy but with swords
Let me die instead and we got a deal:kata:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
yess i looooove reading your posts, you’re either posting the most down to earth or heartwarming things, or the most crack-induced theories, or just memes

either way i like seeing them :lumazed:
I always thought the idea of jesters was cool: guys that joked around the king, but actually added in some serious barbs at times. Those guys lived a constant balance of having to say stuff crazy enough to make the audience amused, since the jester needed to make the court laugh, and making the king laugh, while saying stuff that might piss him off, and get you executed.

I guess the closest thing I can think of in recent history is George Carlin?

I want to be like a jester, but also kind and caring, and hopefully not get executed by some king. Luffy and Buggy influenced me a lot, honestly. I realized the people I liked most were people who were hurt a lot, but still tried to be kind to others.

Your words mean a lot to me, thank you!
:perocry: