CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
You weren't there for all the build up. They made multiple threads leading up to trial, a whole ass make believe family got involved including a kid. Who I think was a dog? Although the courts tried to say he was like half human or something idk. A bunch of characters strarted dropping dead before the trial. @Mrs. Reloaded and @Furryloaded being examples. Murder charges got filed (although they basically went nowhere when the trial happened), I got accused of poisoning lemonade. Unpaid child support, threatening witnesses. A random cannibalism charge got thrown in there at one point.

It was nuts.
We never even found out where the cannibalism charge came from. It just showed up, and when the Judge asked to have it be brought forward, @AL sama was like, "What? No, there's no cannibalism. That's not one of the charges."

I was so happy, I was so scared of the cannibalism charge, I didn't even want to ask you who you had allegedly eaten. I was just going to deal with it when it came, when AL skipped over it I sighed in relief.

We never even found out where the cannibalism charge came from. It just showed up, and when the Judge asked to have it be brought forward, @AL sama was like, "What? No, there's no cannibalism. That's not one of the charges."

I was so happy, I was so scared of the cannibalism charge, I didn't even want to ask you who you had allegedly eaten. I was just going to deal with it when it came, when AL skipped over it I sighed in relief.
Many in Jury wanted that to be they first charge that needs to be adressed :risitameh:

spoilers early thanks to talkop warchief-
abel
brief:
- Hito Hito no Mi, Deity of Sun: Nika
- Hito Hito no Mi, Deity of Wood - Kikami
- Hito Hito no Mi, Deity of Earth - Chijin
- Hito Hito no Mi, Deity of Rain - Ame Kami
They are the four forbidden devil fruits, last one is revealed to be similar what Imu does, when awakened it has the power to make any element the user imagines rain down from the users clouds (what Imu did), user also can teleport self and his own clouds throu natrual clouds
- Wood Deity Zoan has the ability to plant any new life form the user can imagine when awakened
- Earth Deity Zoan when awakened has the ability to teleport anywhere on the earth surface and merge with it as long as his sight and CoO reaches.
- Luffy has yet to use the full scope of his awakened zoan power Vegapunk says
Okay, so: if Kuma took out all the lust from the horniest mutherfuckers on this site, who do ya'll think would have the largest Lust Bubble?

:endthis:
This place needed some cleansing i'm filling in for @Warchief Sanji D Goat :milaugh:

@Warchief Sanji D Goat jobbing to solis despite all his spam?
Lmao, solis also spammed as much as me. More than me actually. I got banned for 3 days as well so Seatonnes and solis surpassed me. If not then I would have been number 1 forever.
The lack of pregnancy in femboys is part of the appeal. There is no risk of babies you don't want, no risk of crazy gold diggers. The femboys don't want your children or money, they want your cock in their ass. All of the other social practicalities to consider are suddenly gone. As long as there are no STDs, there's no need to worry: just pound away, spewing as you see fit. It's a return to primal urge: see hole, fill it. Good.

Yes, there's rarely jiggling breasts, but, there's some other fun things that start jiggling. A femboy's tight bussy doesn't stop you from loving women. It just makes you realize that guys can be hot in a feminine way, too.

People when I was a kid were like "don't have sex, you'll get orpregano", well, guess what, the real way to prevent teen pregnancy is bussy. You heard it hear first. The guys can't knock up teenage girls if their dicks are too busy being in each other's assholes, just saying.

That's right, I just solved teen pregnancy, thank you, I'll take any and all donations. This is why adults are evil, they tell you teen pregnancy is evil, but lie about the hidden treasure trove that lurks within the grotto behind the ballsack.

Femboys: preventing pregnancy, to save the world from overpopulation.
:kata: