Not open for further replies.
The Alliance

Rej

This forum is retarded.
S

Sallucion

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@Dr_Professor83 @Apollo how do you guys figure Worst tanked 8 kills?
I'm counting just 4 from the day's WU and that's assuming Red & Blue kills show up in the WU.

Bastard Sword was used to kill ??? but failed
True Pirate attempted to kill ??? but failed
Cloak and dagger was used to kill ??? but failed
Shield Gauntlets was used to kill ??? but failed

@Dr_Professor83 @Apollo how do you guys figure Worst tanked 8 kills?
I'm counting just 4 from the day's WU and that's assuming Red & Blue kills show up in the WU.

Bastard Sword was used to kill ??? but failed
True Pirate attempted to kill ??? but failed
Cloak and dagger was used to kill ??? but failed
Shield Gauntlets was used to kill ??? but failed
I was exaggerating lol, but he tanked those + Ratchet’s first - Pero kill (if a kill hit Pero)

Anyway I gtg now. Be back in a few hours.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
No need. We can test it with our votes - if the lynch goes to the secondary wagon then we know it's not fake. I'd run either another census check or do faction names/lists.
Alright.
Though what would i dont think another census would do much though.
Nobody except Muuone & Sallu died before my census, and now Sallu is back & Worst is taken out of the game.
At best, we'd be able to get Worst's alignment.

Should i ask for a census or shall i get the names of the faction? Or something else?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Alright.
Though what would i dont think another census would do much though.
Nobody except Muuone & Sallu died before my census, and now Sallu is back & Worst is taken out of the game.
At best, we'd be able to get Worst's alignment.

Should i ask for a census or shall i get the names of the faction? Or something else?
Names I guess. To be honest I don't think the item is all that useful right now so soon after the last one, but it's better than nothing.

Welcome to the New World,
Ekkologix , Mr. Reloaded , MangoSenpai , MUUGEN , Dr_Professor83 , Pot Goblin , Rej , Indigo , AL sama , Naomi , ConquistadoR ,Apollo , Mashiro Blue !!!
Entering our realm makes you our primary targets. Get ready to pay, because all hope is lost for you in the New World!
Viva The Alliance! It is once again ready to prove itself Supreme!
everyone from our discord is here

bhhhhhzzzzzzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.