Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Worst, Charles, Dest, TAC, Al, Naomi, Meeyori, Apollo, Rej, Watson, Ratchet, Conq, and Me & Melkor

That’s everyone who landed on Worst with Eye of the Storm.

Me & Melk - Town
Al, Ratchet, Charles, Naomi, Conq - Lean Town

Worst, Dest, TAC, Meeyori, Apollo, Rej, Watson - POE for the rest.

Apollo has an inno on him and lean him more Town than anyone else in that pile.

2 failed faction kills in there unless one of the mafia’s was redirect immune. Was hoping to get a failed cult in there to have that in this POE too. Of course always a chance for ninjas.
i like x, mee and watson for main 3 of that PoE
Also, 90% sure this cross guild is an ability of that man....he did mention cross guild out of nowhere unprovoked
hes game removed so shouldnt even be of a concern now.
@Dr_Professor83 can we use that thing i paid 2500 beris for to check this?
no you should use it to reveal who headshot is linked to - can lead us to scum. or previous mafia faction kills excluding todays

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I'd like to see you explore why that kill may have gone on you here. Who do you think would be likely to use it etc? I'm not much of a fan of this dismissive attitude towards it.
MUUGEN would be my guess he just casually asked for a lynch on me then disappeared so imo he would be the most likely

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Remember we should also discuss who out of the 5 or 6 (can't recall exactly) we should have as a secondary wagon. I'm probably inclined to pick Midnight, I don't think he's likely to do much gamesolving from here anyway. This second wagon should probably have aout 5 votes, we *MUST* claim when vote silenced to ensure this can be done correctly. Mango (if that is our direction) should have about 10-15 votes at least.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Now as for that Alliance writeup - their imitation bit has been kept up with despite it not actually working as a frame job towards me, so profile of this person suggests that they're doing it for the sake of entertainment. Does narrow the field somewhat, probably scum.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
to see if scum was included in the discord, because the alliance is obvious scum.

also

ekko is tree stump, unless it was fake wu about him being tree stump. and he was included in blue gally law, so someone must be scum who quoted the wu, and ekko was include because of this.

bhhzzzz
i agree with naomis thinking here

or you can ask how many killshots were scum/guilty aligned for last night

I was going to say it would be helpful to know what I was targeted with by him Night 1, but we can be fairly certain Worst is scum here anyway so it doesn't really matter. Still @MonochromeYoru you could probably enlighten me.
Am i alive? I protected you. But the protect doesn't kick in if you weren't targeted by a kill. It didn't avtivate, so i guess you weren't targeted by a kill on N1.

Status
Not open for further replies.