Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dr_Professor83 @Ratchet ill use that question to get the names of the factions? Or should i use it for something else?
Like what @Naomi talked about - to ask whether we had scum in our new world discord...
i wanna make the most out of that question which is why im asking you guys.
If you can ask whether there was any living scum in the discord do it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
not sure what is funnier

town thinking they still got a chance to win

or the fact that indies have been doing everything for them so far

take a look at the updated player list once fuji is done with u. u guys r down like 10 townies to 1 scum lol

Took the Pein shot to clear up the Melkor lynch some. Lot of people had him as a scum read (including Melk).

Think TAC scum. Watson scum. Meeyori scum.

Should have shot TAC or Watson.
the pein vote definitely looks very bad on my end
anyway, im town
i thought he was trying to frame the french fella, i didn't realize lying for a reaction as town was so common but that's hard to just use as an exaplanation since it's convenient

not sure what is funnier

take a look at the updated player list once fuji is done with u. u guys r down like 10 townies to 1 scum lol
yeah, but we found your Worst and Sallu, don't worry

not sure what is funnier

hey guys do you hear something
it's almost like it sounds like

gosh i dunno

sounds like an echo to me

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
pein was low hanging fruit feel like ratchet even town read him in the past.
I have not town read T-Pein once this game as far as I can recall. In fact I've had him as a scum lean for a while now. I'll have to dig up that reads list I posted, but if it said town it was in error. I don't think it was a bad shot, I contemplated shooting him last night myself.
Took the Pein shot to clear up the Melkor lynch some. Lot of people had him as a scum read (including Melk).

Think TAC scum. Watson scum. Meeyori scum.

Should have shot TAC or Watson.
I think Muu2 looks pretty bad actually for his post (quoted in part above) afer your death.

Status
Not open for further replies.