Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
so this was the list that doc based his kill off of.

pein was low hanging fruit feel like ratchet even town read him in the past.

not sure if he even gave reasoning for him being on the list along with reloaded, the first three i can understand. I know doc asked for a reads or updated list as well from ratchet. will have to find that one

now we have this he hard sused TAC as scum - i will say Dest should be removed from this PoE for mechanical reasons i can not share. I cant find it in my heart to put naomi in the scumpile it would be a thing to betray me but alos doc is too far fetched. worst is game removed. TAC supposedly went to sleep along with Apollo. apollo has the inno claim on him from doc. Conq and Ratchet are present both those are also town reads of Docs. so this would leabe Mee, Rej and Watson alongside TAC for possible culprits for the doc kill.

Doc is the one who killed t-pein /:

full circle.
Anyway, I dislike this post on several levels, Muugen. If you remember my list of 5, you should also have remembered that Prof gave his own list. My list was for *my* kill. There was crossover, but to suggest Prof submitted to my reads is misrepresenting the process here. He had no real reason to do so. I don't really know what you're aiming at with the rest of this - Prof was universally town read and a leader, it's not a kill that requires any further explanation. Apollo was investigated by Odd, not Prof, too. To me, this post reads as attempting to construct a PoE without actually applying deduction to the events, I don't see why we'd reduce the possible killers of Prof to those 4 names without mech info that those 4 targeted him.

This push on Ekko feels kinda random, he’s seemed fine to me all game so far.

Kerkovian was really dodgy and aggressive when confronted. Not sure how he was in the Chess Mafia but overall his reactions seemed out of proportion.

Vote lynch Kerkovian

i have class again now so apologies if something changes last minute and i’m not here to change my vote
i assume he's at least not Red right? since AM was the blue target so unless someone else tried a killshot he was the red target
tried to rb him last night but i guess it happened anyways :catsweat:

Vote lynch Mango

Also with the Worst and cult stuff, I went back through the WU’s and i think i’m seeing what he saw too, not with the number of people since we know what it is now but the conversion move
ohhh, right. idk if he was spitballing the number of people or not but I think I found an ability in the WU that could be the conversion one
assuming Worst wasnt just guessing a number for the cult this adds up and only one was confirmed as a successful convert, the flavor matches up too
^ can see Meeyori potential red.

Btw Ekko told me in my dead chat Worst/Rhea was his detached godfather who joined him N1 with that Lone Wolf action. I’ve been claiming I was a hostile indie to him for days now.

Ratchet

you seem worried so easily. it was a bad shot. pein was the least of anyones worries.
This is shade. I do not seem worried, I am questioning your thought process. T-Pein was a scum read, he claimed to be untargetable at night, his shot was fine. The flip wasn't, but that happens.
yes, shoot Tac or Mango.
Do you have an explanation as to why Pero isn't here and Mango is, when you sid Pero/TAC should be the lynch?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Anyway, I dislike this post on several levels, Muugen. If you remember my list of 5, you should also have remembered that Prof gave his own list. My list was for *my* kill. There was crossover, but to suggest Prof submitted to my reads is misrepresenting the process here. He had no real reason to do so. I don't really know what you're aiming at with the rest of this - Prof was universally town read and a leader, it's not a kill that requires any further explanation. Apollo was investigated by Odd, not Prof, too. To me, this post reads as attempting to construct a PoE without actually applying deduction to the events, I don't see why we'd reduce the possible killers of Prof to those 4 names without mech info that those 4 targeted him.
you do realize i said pein was based off of your list that you gave him thats why he shot did i say anythign further to paint you as scum her ei even removed you from PoE to be docs killer here so your frantic muutwo is scum here isnt going to work on me.

YOU ARE NOT EVEN IN THE LIST OF SCUM IN THAT SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ANGLESHOOTING AGAIN?!

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
This is shade. I do not seem worried, I am questioning your thought process. T-Pein was a scum read, he claimed to be untargetable at night, his shot was fine. The flip wasn't, but that happens.

Do you have an explanation as to why Pero isn't here and Mango is, when you sid Pero/TAC should be the lynch?
you are quite worried here, i am not throwing shade that is actually coming from you.

yes it pertains to him and his claim which is why i asked multiple times if someone can clear that up and/or quote it. idk did you forget what questioning is.

Ratchet

you do realize i said pein was based off of your list that you gave him thats why he shot did i say anythign further to paint you as scum her ei even removed you from PoE to be docs killer here so your frantic muutwo is scum here isnt going to work on me.

YOU ARE NOT EVEN IN THE LIST OF SCUM IN THAT SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ANGLESHOOTING AGAIN?!
Why do I need to be in the list to criticise your thought process? I'm here to hunt scum, not to deflect any and all attention away from me. And where am I angleshooting? You don't have t be scum reading me for me to take objection to the logic you are presenting.

Ekko also told me Apollo was his teammate but later when I suggest making a chat with him to talk about wishing me into his team/a merge he said he was joking.

Means the info is probably useless. The Worst info I believe is real tho lol. + Apollo inno probably means not Red if Worst invests inno

Ratchet

you are quite worried here, i am not throwing shade that is actually coming from you.
You can keep saying I'm worried, it won't make it any more true. I wouldn't say I'm shading here either, Rayan was frmly in Null/Scum, and what I've seen since you subbed in hasn't given me reason to second guess that read.
yes it pertains to him and his claim which is why i asked multiple times if someone can clear that up and/or quote it. idk did you forget what questioning is.
No, this has nothing to do with that. You said the lynch should be between Pero and TAC, but kills should go on Mango and TAC. I'm asking why that is - oth questions could be rephrased as "who are the top scum suspects", and you've given two different answers with almost no progression. The only reasoning I can see would be to have some objection to a Mango lynch specifically, and I don't know why that would be.
you're holding the Red Mafia Godfather
Oh?

Status
Not open for further replies.