Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Why do I need to be in the list to criticise your thought process? I'm here to hunt scum, not to deflect any and all attention away from me. And where am I angleshooting? You don't have t be scum reading me for me to take objection to the logic you are presenting.
you angleshot LM and your vote lock on him saying "given time he should be asleep and not return for the cycle" or some stupid cop out like that then the guy entered the thread like 5 mins later and you were gone and LM flipped town. you by default were in the list though.....

but muuone was vocal in his dislike for you this game so its not suprising you immediately painted muutwo as scum when they entered. didn't even do any due diligence and ask any questions your self to apply a scumIlean there.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you angleshot LM
Saying "I am currently voting for Lord Melkor, the wagons are tight, and I've been vote silenced" is not angleshooting. It will never be angleshooting, no matter how many times you insist otherwise.
"given time he should be asleep and not return for the cycle" or some stupid cop out like that then the guy entered the thread like 5 mins later and you were gone
The time was around midnight. In Europe, where Melkor lives, it was between 1am and 2am. Pretty good bet that he was asleep. He obviously wasn't, but me saying he'd probably be asleep and them him showing up isn't really important information. After I made my post, I turned off my phone and went to sleep. He could have showed up the post after and I wouldn't have known. None of this actually means anything, and ironically is far more angleshooty than anything I've done, so unless you're going somewhere with it then there is no reason to entertain this much longer.
but muuone was vocal in his dislike for you this game so its not suprising you immediately painted muutwo as scum when they entered.
Given I *already* had a scum lean on that slot? I town read Muugen 1 despite his read on me. So this really means nothing, I didn't discredit you when you were in your original role, so the argument that me apparently doing so following suit just doesn't work at all.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
^ can see Meeyori potential red.

Btw Ekko told me in my dead chat Worst/Rhea was his detached godfather who joined him N1 with that Lone Wolf action. I’ve been claiming I was a hostile indie to him for days now.
assumed he was cult must need a SK or Ultra to actually kill the sob
Ekko also told me Apollo was his teammate but later when I suggest making a chat with him to talk about wishing me into his team/a merge he said he was joking.

Means the info is probably useless. The Worst info I believe is real tho lol. + Apollo inno probably means not Red if Worst invests inno
ekko really dropped the ball aye - just couldnt hold back.
Red Mafia has a wish. But that was easy to guess without Ekko telling me lol.
you think they can wish worst back from the depths of hell?
You can keep saying I'm worried, it won't make it any more true. I wouldn't say I'm shading here either, Rayan was frmly in Null/Scum, and what I've seen since you subbed in hasn't given me reason to second guess that read.
your tone and immediate need to counter the post shows you are worried, you've yet to actually case me or rayan - what do you have for it a flower scum read on rayan to credit this point. yet here i am muutwo still playing exactly the way as muuone who was confirmed town.

what have you seen that reads scum outside of this latest push?
No, this has nothing to do with that. You said the lynch should be between Pero and TAC, but kills should go on Mango and TAC. I'm asking why that is - oth questions could be rephrased as "who are the top scum suspects", and you've given two different answers with almost no progression. The only reasoning I can see would be to have some objection to a Mango lynch specifically, and I don't know why that would be.
if we can shoot one or the other it would be mango and pero its that simple - if hes shot and killed tac and pero should be the lynch candidates for reasoning ive been stating. idk how dense you are here. its just like muuone saying to shoot ekko but lynch flower even after he was mechanically caught as scum...

your point is moot ratchet try a new angle or properly case me.

Btw Ekko told me in my dead chat Worst/Rhea was his detached godfather who joined him N1 with that Lone Wolf action. I’ve been claiming I was a hostile indie to him for days now.

Never trust a Prof indie claim smh.

Fun fact I was telling Melkor that before his revive too lol. And when Melkor was first revived he genuinely believed he was scum his first few posts in here lmfao.

Ekko also told me Apollo was his teammate but later when I suggest making a chat with him to talk about wishing me into his team/a merge he said he was joking.

Means the info is probably useless. The Worst info I believe is real tho lol. + Apollo inno probably means not Red if Worst invests inno

Red Mafia has a wish. But that was easy to guess without Ekko telling me lol.

Ekko has been pitching Mango as Blue Mafia to me.

But not mechanically or anything tho.

He also suggested that it was his team that shot Indigo. He can’t talk to them in their chat bc I have his shadow in mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.