Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Btw Ekko told me in my dead chat Worst/Rhea was his detached godfather who joined him N1 with that Lone Wolf action. I’ve been claiming I was a hostile indie to him for days now.

Never trust a Prof indie claim smh.

Fun fact I was telling Melkor that before his revive too lol. And when Melkor was first revived he genuinely believed he was scum his first few posts in here lmfao.

Ekko also told me Apollo was his teammate but later when I suggest making a chat with him to talk about wishing me into his team/a merge he said he was joking.

Means the info is probably useless. The Worst info I believe is real tho lol. + Apollo inno probably means not Red if Worst invests inno

Red Mafia has a wish. But that was easy to guess without Ekko telling me lol.

Ekko has been pitching Mango as Blue Mafia to me.

But not mechanically or anything tho.

He also suggested that it was his team that shot Indigo. He can’t talk to them in their chat bc I have his shadow in mine.
confirm all true 100%

if u need more info all u gotta do is ask I got u

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
your tone and immediate need to counter the post shows you are worried
Again, you can keep saying it means this, but it's just words without anything backing it. My "immediate need to counter" is because I find your thought process to be objectionable, you say it's because I'm worried (over what, I don't know, because you also point out there was no scum read of me from that post, so this whole theory just isn't holding up).
you've yet to actually case me or rayan
I mean, I don't need to, Rayan was inactive and mostly fluff - that leans scum by default. You refer back to Flower's argument when I haven't invoked it even once. I don't even recall including you in the shot list, I believe I had Reloaded, but I'd have to double check.
yet here i am muutwo still playing exactly the way as muuone who was confirmed town
Yeah, I disagree with that. I think you're far more tame this time around. I can see it in this interaction too. You're talking around the point nd deflecting - I will not claim to have agreed with everything Muugen 1 said, but there was at least a process I could track. Here, it feels like your PoE of 4 came from thin air, which is really what this discussion is around, and not something you've actually defended. To save us both time, if you could go through those 4 names and explain as to how you got the list of possible Prof killers to them, that would be grand.
if we can shoot one or the other it would be mango and pero its that simple - if hes shot and killed tac and pero should be the lynch candidates for reasoning ive been stating. idk how dense you are here. its just like muuone saying to shoot ekko but lynch flower even after he was mechanically caught as scum...
Not quite the same though, because Mango isn't caught scum, and we are potentially dealing with a railroaded lynch, so we obviously need to pick a safe primary wagon. Which is Mango. There is absolutely no reason to put Pero as primary over Mango unless hard evidence comes out against him, you're aware of all this.

Status
Not open for further replies.