Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
no shit dude

that was my entire point
No, your point is ridiculous busywork that doesn't actually offer anything insightful. We'r not dealing with someone who might have lied, we are dealing with someone who we know has every reason to lie and mislead. We have absolutely no reason to try and deduce whether we can trust what Ekko is saying.

No, your point is ridiculous busywork that doesn't actually offer anything insightful. We'r not dealing with someone who might have lied, we are dealing with someone who we know has every reason to lie and mislead. We have absolutely no reason to try and deduce whether we can trust what Ekko is saying.
we SHOULDNT
how are you getting this so wrong
are you deliberately misreading my posts to annoy me

oh my god

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
We.
Are.
Saying.
The.
Same.
Goddamn.
Thing.

Please, don't make me want to put a bullet in my brain today.
Okay, can you focus on something more productive then please? I don't agree that we share a point here, but moving on. I've been going back and forth with Muugen and not a single player seems to have anything to add, seems like a good place to start for you here, hm?

Emil

Certified Memelord
fwiw i think that lynch pool writeup is legit

we can have a first wagon on someone and a second wagon on one of the pool

also I have no idea why I am in the new world disc server. just saw the link and clicked on it. apparently it was for me

Okay, can you focus on something more productive then please? I don't agree that we share a point here, but moving on. I've been going back and forth with Muugen and not a single player seems to have anything to add, seems like a good place to start for you here, hm?
im not sure how to read him, i don't know if ive ever played with him so you know the drill
i was thinking his aggression seemed pretty genuine in general, but it may be a method of defensive offense. his constant talks about flower in previous phases were strange, diverted from other topics. that's where ive been at

has there ever been a wagon on him so far? i know he's gotten sussed quite a bit
if there's not been a wagon that's ever built on him, or was a counterwagon, im starting to think scum teams are really pushing to lynch town with each huge wagon that gains traction now

Status
Not open for further replies.