Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this objectionable, as I don't think my slot is obstructing solving here at all actually. I think most if not every slot can be read entirely independent of me, which is fairly rare.
Lmao no I meant if I knew I could trust you fully I feel like solving would be super easy. Not that your slot is obstructing.

Basically if I didn’t have that little voice in my head of (is Ratchet possibly scum?) and I could fully trust everything you say without having to scrutinize it or try to run it through a “does this still make sense for Town Ratchet” filter, that it would make the solving process easier for me.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Lmao no I meant if I knew I could trust you fully I feel like solving would be super easy. Not that your slot is obstructing.

Basically if I didn’t have that little voice in my head of (is Ratchet possibly scum?) and I could fully trust everything you say without having to scrutinize it or try to run it through a “does this still make sense for Town Ratchet” filter, that it would make the solving process easier for me.
It's more fun this way. For me.
so far this game you been delfecting sus of you.

can't really tell, make funny face at me next time!!!

i only remember your calm play with dead pan expression!

bhhzzzzzz
I don't really use emojis. You are not the first person to tell me I should use more, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.