@Jack Vessalius so I finished Pandora Hearts
It’s one of the best mangas out there. There story is unique, the characters are well written and the plot twists are insane. I love Alice in Wonderland… so I don’t need to explain why I think the art style and the setting is awesome
:catpole:
My favourite characters are: Xerxes, Alice, Lotti, Lacie, Oswald and this may be surprising for you… Oscar.
Oscar's story made me tear up 🥲
I also liked Oz's development, he’s a great MC and Jack was a great and twisted villain.
Vincent was also great and Gil's development too.
I just wished that characters like Lotti and the other Baskervilles had a bigger role.
The ending was confusing but still really good. Just 1-2 more chapters for the ending would’ve been perfect. It felt like something was missing but man not many authors have the balls to pull off such a bittersweet ending. Respect ✊🏻
So I would give PH a 9/10. It’s not better than D.Gray Man in my eyes but 100% im my top 3.
I don’t how how to rank my top 3 now… let’s say that D.Gray Man is the king and PH, Rave Master and Vinland Saga are all on the same tier
:catrude:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Jack Vessalius so I finished Pandora Hearts
It’s one of the best mangas out there. There story is unique, the characters are well written and the plot twists are insane. I love Alice in Wonderland… so I don’t need to explain why I think the art style and the setting is awesome
:catpole:
My favourite characters are: Xerxes, Alice, Lotti, Lacie, Oswald and this may be surprising for you… Oscar.
Oscar's story made me tear up 🥲
I also liked Oz's development, he’s a great MC and Jack was a great and twisted villain.
Vincent was also great and Gil's development too.
I just wished that characters like Lotti and the other Baskervilles had a bigger role.
The ending was confusing but still really good. Just 1-2 more chapters for the ending would’ve been perfect. It felt like something was missing but man not many authors have the balls to pull off such a bittersweet ending. Respect ✊🏻
So I would give PH a 9/10. It’s not better than D.Gray Man in my eyes but 100% im my top 3.
I don’t how how to rank my top 3 now… let’s say that D.Gray Man is the king and PH, Rave Master and Vinland Saga are all on the same tier
:catrude:
That's great to hear.
Also I sorta agree. A chapter or two more to properly wrap it up would have been great. I can't say it's a bad ending, far from it, but it could have been a bit elaborate. And yeah you're right, I am glad the ending wasn't just a happy one.

Oscar is not such a surprising pick tbh. Not among my faves but definitely a great character with a sad story.

The twists and the story are amazing. Jack was such a great villain and his story was great and the twist was absolutely stunning.

And Xerxes is the GOAT. Man when he died :josad::josad::josad:

There are so many great characters that I have a very hard time picking favourites but you can't go wrong. Xerxes, Jack, Lacie, Oswald, Levi, Vincent, Alice, Rufus, Gil, Zwei, Oz, Oscar, Leo, Sheryl, Shelly, Sharon, Miranda, Lily, Lottie, Chesire, Will of the Abyss, Marie etc.