Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That part about Kanjuro :luuh:
Oda has decided that Orochi's plans are going to be defeated by pure gags.

Orochi's plans only managed to do anything to Oden because Oden is stupider than Orochi to begin with. Then orochi thought he was master of 7D chess or some shit

Now one by one all his plans are falling part because of pure gags. Kanjuro's never been to onigashima. Orochi never questioned whether Kin'emon's interpretation of the symbol was correct, he attacked the ports too early because he failed to judge the distance it takes to travel across wano. The man is an idiot who happened to defeat a bigger idiot that one time 20 years ago

Law was talking about 2 idiots but to me there's 3 idiots lmfao
Zoro isn't an idiot, he has a bad sense of direction and many of his fans are clowns. That's it:goyea:

Run it back for em >:]
The Twirly hat pirates keep getting bigger and bigger. With Jinbe as VC, now Sanji leads the strongest crew in the world outside the four emperors' ones :finally:

I can assure you his big 1v1 of this arc will not come from this plotline based on how these getting lost plotlines have developed as of recently
Oh? I thought him getting lost led to him beating killer and saving Hiyori? And that was when Zoro was lost in the middle of wano. Now he's literally in the enemy base itself

What exactly shows that he can't end up fighting another strong guy now when he's lost in Actual enemy territory

Status
Not open for further replies.