Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
@MangoSenpai Do you have any explanation for why you wasn't in my chat with Ekko?

Do you have any explanation for why you aren't in Prof and Indigo's chat?

Do you have any explanation for why you wasn't in Flower and Indigo's chat?

Do you know if Den Den Mushi chats apply to your ability?

Sooner you can answer these the better, thanks.
1. no, my guess is that it wasn't only a chat
2. no, I asked Fuji and he couldn't tell me anything. When I asked him generally speaking what conditions needs to be met for me to join a chat, he simply just said it has to happen through an action or an item.
3. yes
Yeah Mango, explain yourself.:risitexcla:
:seriously:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The ability is listed in Ekko's role. Give that a read, and let me know if you believe it should have counted.

Next question - how many chats have you entered so far?
2, and both were created by YTW lmao

"
[Active - Story time] Ben uses his fruits power to tell a story to a target of his choice, creating a chat with them for a phase. Once the phase is over he may ask them if they want to chat again, if they accept Ben becomes immune to their role for 2 cycles. (2 shot)
---Gather around and listen--- Ben may decice to link two players with a permanent chat, by doing so he will be able to copy 1 random ability from each of them. (1 shot) Usable Day 3 or later.
"

Well, I would say it's greyzone, I can understand why I couldn't join this one from a mechanical perspective. But still was a bit mislead bu the wording of my passive, since it sounds like an absolute, but Fuji retroactively said that it's not. So..

Status
Not open for further replies.