Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
caught up

midnight looks like he is spouting whatever he wants to not get lynched and to me that looks bad

tac with his half baked conq push is looking awful

not sure what to make of mangp

not liking juliet's tone its way too off from her town self

rej and pero could be scums that are coasting

Ok, so aside from chanting, what happened this day phase ? I have an exam tomorrow so I only got 10 minutes.

Swordsmith and his fav customer should be immune to kills.
I died and came back. Votes are between Mid, Charles, Naomi, Indigo, and Me. Voting Midnight out of them.

-

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
It makes no sense not to use the chants. It’s free extra abilities for the town.

-
I'm not contesting the value. I'm contesting the absolute chore it is to wade through hundreds of the same posts. I think I've made my position plenty clear on this.

I'm not contesting the value. I'm contesting the absolute chore it is to wade through hundreds of the same posts. I think I've made my position plenty clear on this.
I know but taking it on the end of every regular post you’d be making anyway does nothing as far as chaos/spam.

-

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
how about buy item that can destroy the wu?

so cancel out scum ability of the lynch?

bhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzz
I’ve already discussed how weak indigo has been with his crafting to actually aid town and instead of giving refills and stop killshots for so cheap to give out something that actually benefits town. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ratchet

I know but taking it on the end of every regular post you’d be making anyway does nothing as far as chaos/spam.

-
It requires me to type it out every time and that's not something that I find terribly interesting. I've done it once or twice, I will do it a few more times, but not every other post. If that makes me less townie, oh well.

I’ve already discussed how weak indigo has been with his crafting to actually aid town and instead of giving refills and stop killshots for so cheap to give out something that actually benefits town. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Until people chant enough to lock scum out of his shop, scum are buying most of his items it seems (bc whoever is buying it is camping hard core, which is more often scum). Making cheap stuff helps them more than anything.

-

mate you have no idea about the limitations of my forging and you want to talk shit about it, for example:

If i try to make invests, Fuji will limit it to 1, it's shit, scum can just buy it first

and it's just inno / guilty check, not even full alignment

It requires me to type it out every time and that's not something that I find terribly interesting. I've done it once or twice, I will do it a few more times, but not every other post. If that makes me less townie, oh well.
I just want your help 💔

It is a freaking pain no doubt lol. But better than being lazy when we could have done more to help Town win (speaking of, after work the monster ISOs are coming out lol)

-

@MUUGEN and if i try to forge something really powerful it's either gonna be banned by Fuji or it will only be accepted if i sell at extremely high prices, prices that town can't pay

so tell me, what do you want me to make?

Ratchet

I just want your help 💔

It is a freaking pain no doubt lol. But better than being lazy when we could have done more to help Town win (speaking of, after work the monster ISOs are coming out lol)

-
I am being lazy, truthfully I'm struggling to stay engaged at all. If you want my advice, I think you should establish the limits you can get from this - spamming things like death immune probably aren't going to be given. Smaller, but useful buffs, such as a dedicated vig kill, would be more easily attainable.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

-
yawn this is just contributing to more “spam” ratchet idek why this is a continuous point of conversation….
Until people chant enough to lock scum out of his shop, scum are buying most of his items it seems (bc whoever is buying it is camping hard core, which is more often scum). Making cheap stuff helps them more than anything.

-
why don’t you began chanting sword smith can only sell items to town then instead did continuously being greedy like flower/

alternatively there is plenty of ways indigo can contribute to the benefit of town without ability usage like idk giving out a reads list of his own and actually scum hunting.

everyone has a fair shot to buy abilities you just have to be the first one to give your order when the clock strikes onii gives about a 30 min notice so if town isn’t locking in the items they are just slow and continuously playing poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.