Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Welcome to the International Boutique ~♡

After some thought Master has decided to sell 1 or 2 items from his private collection

The item Master eill be selling today is

Shroud of Dust

Legendary rank item

Effects: You become untargeatable by any kind of actions for a phase

You can make your offers in your role PM

Master reserves the right to refuse the highest offer if he feels it's not high enough ~☆

As for the Bottle of Alabastan Wine which refills an action, you may continue to send propositions. However only very very high offers may dissuade Master to not sell it to El Professor as he has first priority according to Master's own Good/Evil Karma Points that he made himself to continue as neutral as possible ~♡

I am being lazy, truthfully I'm struggling to stay engaged at all. If you want my advice, I think you should establish the limits you can get from this - spamming things like death immune probably aren't going to be given. Smaller, but useful buffs, such as a dedicated vig kill, would be more easily attainable.
So far it seems if I ask for something ridiculous Fuji will nerf it himself. So I’m just asking for the ridiculous version lol. I actually think asking for the more extreme version does more to not tip scum off to what we already have going forward.

-
Swordsmith and his fav customer should be immune to kills.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
mate you have no idea about the limitations of my forging and you want to talk shit about it, for example:

If i try to make invests, Fuji will limit it to 1, it's shit, scum can just buy it first

and it's just inno / guilty check, not even full alignment
so you would much rather give out 3 refills and 2 stop kill actions every cycle…..

so now we don’t care for the validity of inno/guilty scans.

seems Like the inno scan on dest went a long way to keep him as a primary town read from the consensus.

#inb4muugenisscum

why don’t you began chanting sword smith can only sell items to town then instead did continuously being greedy like flower/

alternatively there is plenty of ways indigo can contribute to the benefit of town without ability usage like idk giving out a reads list of his own and actually scum hunting.

everyone has a fair shot to buy abilities you just have to be the first one to give your order when the clock strikes onii gives about a 30 min notice so if town isn’t locking in the items they are just slow and continuously playing poorly.
Bc if I think my role is that important to be kept alive. You can be in charge of the scum lock out chat.

-

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰

Welcome to the International Boutique ~♡

After some thought Master has decided to sell 1 or 2 items from his private collection

The item Master eill be selling today is

Shroud of Dust

Legendary rank item

Effects: You become untargeatable by any kind of actions for a phase

You can make your offers in your role PM

Master reserves the right to refuse the highest offer if he feels it's not high enough ~☆

As for the Bottle of Alabastan Wine which refills an action, you may continue to send propositions. However only very very high offers may dissuade Master to not sell it to El Professor as he has first priority according to Master's own Good/Evil Karma Points that he made himself to continue as neutral as possible ~♡

Hope the tags worked xD

I am not caught up.

Lately I have been worried AL is a mafia watcher. Last day I saw it convenient an ability of mine was destroyed and Naomi said she got rolecrushed during the day and AL was left untouched. We already have 2 dead watchers and Naomi also said she can watch.

Day 5, Vote Count #3

(as instructed by the Host)

as of post #11147

Midnight Delight - 6
Naomi - 0
Dr_Professor83 - 0
Charlie - 0
Indigo - 0

Indigo: Midnight Delight
Dr_Professor83: Midnight Delight
Destroya: Charlie -> Midnight Delight
Ratchet: Midnight Delight
Pot Goblin: Midnight Delight
Yo Tan Wa: Midnight Delight

Votes may not reflect their actual values.

Tell me if i missed anything!

Vote Lynch Midnight Delight
Vote Midnight Delight
Vote lynch Midnight Delight
Vote Lynch Midnight

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Day 5, Vote Count #3

(as instructed by the Host)

as of post #11147

Midnight Delight - 6
Naomi - 0
Dr_Professor83 - 0
Charlie - 0
Indigo - 0

Indigo: Midnight Delight
Dr_Professor83: Midnight Delight
Destroya: Charlie -> Midnight Delight
Ratchet: Midnight Delight
Pot Goblin: Midnight Delight
Yo Tan Wa: Midnight Delight

Votes may not reflect their actual values.

Tell me if i missed anything!

Hi I’m not gonna be here going to tollgate the eagles giants game.

vote lynch midnight

flower thought the same thing and we’ve been fine without her. not to mention you’ve both killed 2 townies….
I most likely killed scum too. And lynched/exposed scum without your best efforts. You trying hard to discredit the usefulness of a Town power role & (2 really with Indigo). You tried to lynch townies, should we disregard you this game? And here you are complaining about what I’m chanting and not chanting yourself. Hypocritical lol.
-

Status
Not open for further replies.