Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
it sure is cool under the shade here.

for someone who isn’t engaged in the game you sure do love to yap a lot.
I am plenty engaged. I said that I am struggling to keep being engaged, I have managed to keep myself engaged despite this. I don't know how you can read today and come away with the impression that I'm disengaged. Spare me more of this tripe please, if you have nothing worthwhile to say then I'm sure I don't need to read it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
And why vote at all ? You seem to acknowledge he is town, so why not keep votes to zero ?

Swordsmith and his fav customer should be immune to kills.
If we all don't vote, what's to say someone like, say, Sallu, doesn't decide the lynch at the end. Or it goes to RNG. We don't know what leaving them all voteless will do. I don't want to take that risk.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I most likely killed scum too. And lynched/exposed scum without your best efforts. You trying hard to discredit the usefulness of a Town power role & (2 really with Indigo). You tried to lynch townies, should we disregard you this game? And here you are complaining about what I’m chanting and not chanting yourself. Hypocritical lol.
-
Swordsmith and his fav customer should be immune to kills.
I forgot muuone sent a killshot at worst and called out the validity of him continually not caring for it then had everyone continue town reading him while still pushing his own scumreads and not just focusing on the same two players for 4 cycles now.

indigo has been by far the worst player here after flower. the guy has done no real scum hunting despite being tied to not just one but two town roles now. his ability usage is subpar at best. he’s done nothing but complain for 3 cycles the best he was able to come up with was muugen is scum which as record shows flipped town. all his “reads” we’re based off of flowers opinions she stated were absolutes and truths he even began lying himself…

like I said indigo has just complained the game away he did it just now while we are discussing his ability usage and my point is valid for someone bitching about giving scum abilities he’s sure given them a lot of refills at this point. you want to keep questioning why killshots are failing it’s cause idk indigo himself hs handed out 5 or more at this point.

when you play like scum and you’re a main candidate for lynch who’s fault is that the sheep or the wolf. you can only be hunted if you deserve it. why would I chant, it’s shown no evidence of having any positive effect so far. if you want me to chat I’ll spam the fuck out of this thread again with death miller.

no we don’t need to keep you alive the wish could be used to game solve and not to just keep you alive after even being revived. if you don’t die again scum found you to be weaker than expected.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I am plenty engaged. I said that I am struggling to keep being engaged, I have managed to keep myself engaged despite this. I don't know how you can read today and come away with the impression that I'm disengaged. Spare me more of this tripe please, if you have nothing worthwhile to say then I'm sure I don't need to read it.
oh yeah you said I’m lazy and finding it hard to stay engaged.

& yet here you are continuing on responding.

AL sama

Red Haired
I am not caught up.

Lately I have been worried AL is a mafia watcher. Last day I saw it convenient an ability of mine was destroyed and Naomi said she got rolecrushed during the day and AL was left untouched. We already have 2 dead watchers and Naomi also said she can watch.
didn't know tracking and watching are the same thing

what else worries you about me??

Status
Not open for further replies.