Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
it’s why I was suggesting but no one listens. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I think its because someone like prof is afraid he'll get lynched, there is maybe no coming back from that.

I for one won't vote for a town wagon. And so far it seems safe enough that mid actually gets lynched.

Swordsmith and his fav customer should be immune to kills.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I think its because someone like prof is afraid he'll get lynched, there is maybe no coming back from that.

I for one won't vote for a town wagon. And so far it seems safe enough that mid actually gets lynched.

just vote TAC or no lynch then.

town ok with lynching town is antitown to me.

AL sama

Red Haired

why would any townie vote for prof??

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I thought we can only vote those who are in the cross guild poster ?

If I could, I would eat tac alive. But my role is mid.

who knows the validity of a it all.

it’s a gamble on all fronts it’s what I’ve been saying but just accepting and being ok with lynching someone who’s been townread by almaot every player is funny to me.

like they almost forgot a No lynch was a thing.

I mean in the day start flower mention someone sending her a kill her way, i had already submit watch on her when day started. and did not get any noticed of anyone visiting her.

plus with my lie detect being destroyed, did not look good. scum must figured out it name ability, ratchet kept asking for it's description and he later suggest the phrase for indigo to use. flower mention one of the post silence her(trap)

fhhhzzz
She said here she submitted a watch ability on Flower.

@Naomi did you watch or track??

which is it??
yeah day time, but so far have seen no visit. i'v been asking for double actions in day phase so i can watch more people. but seems scum has that ability or town noob, like the one who sent flower double actions, then again could been scum

was role crushed the previous day phase, but got healed, thx to who ever was on me.

bhhhzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.