Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Haven't you scum read T-Pein yourself?
muuone maybe when he was hinting he was targeting him with negative actions 🤷🏻‍♂️

the point is that it was a bad killshot given there were plenty of other players to target while he’s been boasting he’s basically the only saving grace for town. which has proven evident neither him or flower have been and that they both killed town players with their killshots.

muuone maybe when he was hinting he was targeting him with negative actions 🤷🏻‍♂️

the point is that it was a bad killshot given there were plenty of other players to target while he’s been boasting he’s basically the only saving grace for town. which has proven evident neither him or flower have been and that they both killed town players with their killshots.
Save me

muuone was town, if muutwo is town too, they should think alike, right?

he's still the most confirmed out of all 5 people viable for lynch btw

I’ve never once said I’m the only saving grace for Town. I’m not that good. And not all of us are narcissists who believe they’re god lol. But I do believe me + Indigo is town’s strongest role and should be kept alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.