Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Everyone get ready to swing your votes to TAC or someone else (I prefer not Mango today)

VOTE LYNCH TAC

Nvm on the TAC thing. I assume I got role blocked bc my action isn’t happening. Sorry for the false alarm. I tried lol. @Midnight Delight , I apologize, I tried to save you.

We are probably gonna have to vote Midnight anyway.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Nvm on the TAC thing. I assume I got role blocked bc my action isn’t happening. Sorry for the false alarm. I tried lol. @Midnight Delight , I apologize, I tried to save you.

We are probably gonna have to vote Midnight anyway.

I see.

So you need a healing item

i might have been rolecrushed

basically my actions haven't showed up, i bumped them in PM and he said he already saw it and can't tell me if i'm rolecrushed or not

i would know if i was roleblocked i'm pretty sure

---

Swordsmith IS immune to kills alongside his favourite customer.

Swordsmith can create items that only town can use.

All negative abilities swordsmith creates will fail on town.

i might have been rolecrushed

basically my actions haven't showed up, i bumped them in PM and he said he already saw it and can't tell me if i'm rolecrushed or not

i would know if i was roleblocked i'm pretty sure

---

Swordsmith IS immune to kills alongside his favourite customer.

Swordsmith can create items that only town can use.

All negative abilities swordsmith creates will fail on town.
Sounds like we’ve both been got.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
anywho doc I’ll let you lead the game the way you want & we’ll see what happens.

indigo start using your crafting and abilities wiser.

goodluck MD - I tried.

anywho doc I’ll let you lead the game the way you want & we’ll see what happens.

indigo start using your crafting and abilities wiser.

goodluck MD - I tried.
I don’t particularly want to lead. I don’t have that much trust in myself.

But I also have an obligation to try to say what we think. Up to people to listen to not. I’d prefer everyone try to lead and then we sort it out on consensus.

we could try the no lynch thing, but it's so risky

anyone can come in the last second and cfd one of the 5 by posting a single vote

also TAC said he was going to a game or something and posted his vote on midnight, so i don't know if he will come back to change it before EOD

Status
Not open for further replies.