Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kind of hard to "enjoy yourself" when everyone thinks of you as potential scum.
bud ill be honest, i have no idea who you even are

however this is just part of the game. sometimes you're the kind of player where people can't get a clear read on you so you're seen as autoscum, but your objective should then be using your abilities to the best of your disposal to assist town if you can't persuade people into a town read
coordinate with town through other means instead of trying to get the suspicion to diminish off of you

Give me reason to avenge you.
i was the one who revived you

don't avenge me because there's far better choices
work on finding someone to omega dest to the moon. and find a way to see what ratchets alignment is so you guys have someone to lead yall against dest
if ratchet is a target and he gets killed, and he flips green, find a way to revive him over me. he's far more of an asset than i am
unless he's scum then gg rip

i was the one who revived you

don't avenge me because there's far better choices
work on finding someone to omega dest to the moon. and find a way to see what ratchets alignment is so you guys have someone to lead yall against dest
if ratchet is a target and he gets killed, and he flips green, find a way to revive him over me. he's far more of an asset than i am
unless he's scum then gg rip
I know you were lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.