Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are scum literally wtf lol.

Hard time buying it. Would make you the new Lind.
tbh i wonder if there's a way for a fake WU when it comes to an alpha kill, that's gonna be annoying to deal with
so i refer anyone back to my previous im town post
gonna also safely assume that this alpha kill is a one shot so that's good news. bad news is it's going to be difficult to discern what scum abilities they have left that are almost as strong

no idea what's being planned but i guess this is where my tinfoils might be useful

tbh i wonder if there's a way for a fake WU when it comes to an alpha kill, that's gonna be annoying to deal with
so i refer anyone back to my previous im town post
gonna also safely assume that this alpha kill is a one shot so that's good news. bad news is it's going to be difficult to discern what scum abilities they have left that are almost as strong

no idea what's being planned but i guess this is where my tinfoils might be useful
Calling you the new Lind is reference to a last game where Lind revived a Townie as scum for town cred lol. (Then got lynched immediately anyway)

Was wondering why you thought Dest is killing you, not that.
because he's been on me like a moth to a flame lol
i guess i was wrong, i thought he was going to kill me because of the revival ability
not sure why he's on pero

ackshaully come to think of it im surprised he hasn't aimed the kill at a more prominent strongly read town player. if he knows alignment or feels threatened, i would think he'd go for the throat in this instance
or maybe omega votelynching or whatever suffices for him to remove the potential obstacles

Status
Not open for further replies.