Status
Not open for further replies.
im just kinda lurking

i dont know alot of players so ill trust you on that front ig
i will say there was atleast one scum in the midnight lynch and to be wary of any potential wagons that gain a good amount of traction. ekko was essentially a freebie for us

who are your biggest scum reads atm? and if you could, who do you think should be lynched?

These are the players I have been leaning scum TAC, Rej, Pot, AL, Reloaded, Meeyori. I have alot of null reads too.

I'm starting to doubt my scum lean on Mango.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The phone number’s owner has said that it is impossible to live a normal life with the incessant phone calls, with people ringing to say they want to join the game. She has told local South Korean media that she cannot change her number because she uses it for work to contact clients. According to Reuters, the owner has turned down an offer of one million won ($842) in compensation. She has since been apparently offered five million won ($4,178).

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The phone number’s owner has said that it is impossible to live a normal life with the incessant phone calls, with people ringing to say they want to join the game. She has told local South Korean media that she cannot change her number because she uses it for work to contact clients. According to Reuters, the owner has turned down an offer of one million won ($842) in compensation. She has since been apparently offered five million won ($4,178).
Like, what do you even do in this siutation lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord
IMAGINE it though. Someone randomly tries it and it works.
Is this another "this show is really good, you'll love it" that turns out to be very mediocre (see: Arcane)?
yep must be ratchet alright

well I wouldn't rly say its THAT GOOD. it just got overblown really fast cuz it was unique idea. its a very fun watch

Status
Not open for further replies.