Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
he town i know.

but

first time seen remove appear, could be scum copy, or had similar ability, seen my ability show up twice even though only used once before.

bhhhhzzz
The name of the ability is "You are not the one" it's not Midnight's ability, and you can see the effects are different.

Worst is in the void untill whoever removed him dies

Midnight just had the ability to remove someone for a cycle

The name of the ability is "You are not the one" it's not Midnight's ability, and you can see the effects are different.

Worst is in the void untill whoever removed him dies

Midnight just had the ability to remove someone for a cycle
what about wu manipulation?

but true on alive mention in it.

plus worst tanking all those kills.

bhhzzz

But if Worst being sealed was a fake WU, he will have to post at some point so not to get modblocked lmao and/ or killed
what if he cast something on him, and removed himself from game while making condition? can scum do this?

also worst visited himself i saw, so he not redirection immune. so either condition or redirect was on him to himself.

I'm town

At least take Pot down for me next day!
he seemed hellbent on pot, pot so far shows up near end phase and sheep votes of town lynch.. meh

i wonder if worst made it so as long pot alive, he stay removed?

fhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzz

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
what if he cast something on him, and removed himself from game while making condition? can scum do this?

also worst visited himself i saw, so he not redirection immune. so either condition or redirect was on him to himself.
I mean, it's possible that scum could do it to themselves to basically just put them on life-support, playing the numbers game. But, considering that, the downsides are just too big for it to be worth it.
Doesn't seem feasible to me.

I've already said what I have to say and I feel like I don't need to repeat myself and not many people want to interact with me.
yes i recall your busy before, and do show up and are reading. seen people sus you as scum for this, plus your ability destroyed.

i am thinking back to oj lol what you said before.

fhhhhzzzz

I mean, it's possible that scum could do it to themselves to basically just put them on life-support, playing the numbers game. But, considering that, the downsides are just too big for it to be worth it.
Doesn't seem feasible to me.
alright

what if wu is destroyed, that should bring worst back? if wu not fake.

fhhzzzzzz

yes and i correct read you town in those past game even when scum drilled me on it that you where scum. kept whining to me.

i have noted people get upset with me when defend you, they take it personally lol.....

fhhhzzzzz
That happened only in the chess game when they got upset at you and that was not a normal mafia game.

Status
Not open for further replies.