Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
guys, can't just someone create an axe, some kind of treestump remover? in trad mafia there is an ability like that, that kills treestumps
so if anyone has an ability that say "create a basic ability of your choice", create a Treestumpkiller

give me some targets to crush

my actives finally unlocked
Pero, Juliet, Gram, Master V, Muugen 2, Rej, Mango, Reloaded, Reborn, Meeyori, TAC, Sallu

That’s my null-scum reads.

Can’t go wrong with Salllu since he’s almost for sure scum to me.

Muu2 (I didn’t like him abandoning town to me especially when I don’t really want the job. Also he is pushing hard on Pero and people aren’t following. He’s hinted it’s mechanical/bounty Hunter claim related but if Muugen is convinced he’s scum why not play all cards to force us to get rid of Pero? One of Pero/Muu2 is likely scum imo)

Pero, Rej, Reborn, Meeyori - also good options

Reloaded & Juliet & even Mango - I’m leaning more town than the rest of the nulls. @Mr. Reloaded really going to need to claim his ability names at some point. (BUT DO NOT COPY/PASTE ANYTHING FROM YOUR ROLE PM lol.) I’ve asked a bunch, he won’t give them. We need a way to move on from him (fwiw even without him giving that he’s still high in the not scum pile than the others to me bc he’s always around (in a way that makes him stand out which wouldn’t be ideal to scum imo).

Mango I wouldnt complain if he’s crushed/shot bc he’s a hold up for the game with everyone scum reading him. But I feel like he’s probably town lol. Maybe he’s gonna make me look stupid but Idk.

Dest has an inno so he shouldn’t be crushed, but I do not town read him. Maybe he’s lazy town/not that engaged this game, but he’s off. He better hope both GFers flip.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Muu2 (I didn’t like him abandoning town to me especially when I don’t really want the job.
Question - who should be leading then, in your opinion? There are reasons to suspect Muu2, I'v provided most of them myself (and you still haven't given any thoughts on that interaction I've had with him) but this point here is not one of them. I'm calling it out because, in the event you do die, silly arguments like this are very easy to dismiss, and you'd only be giving him ammunition for his defence.

Question - who should be leading then, in your opinion? There are reasons to suspect Muu2, I'v provided most of them myself (and you still haven't given any thoughts on that interaction I've had with him) but this point here is not one of them. I'm calling it out because, in the event you do die, silly arguments like this are very easy to dismiss, and you'd only be giving him ammunition for his defence.
The point is for Muugen, with his ego/stubbornness (not meant to be offensive), to just say “whatever Doc you lead, I’m out” felt out of character. I don’t expect Muugen to just cede himself to my will when he’s told me he’s a better player than me in night chat even after Worst turned out scum.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The point is for Muugen, with his ego/stubbornness (not meant to be offensive), to just say “whatever Doc you lead, I’m out” felt out of character. I don’t expect Muugen to just cede himself to my will when he’s told me he’s a better player than me in night chat even after Worst turned out scum.
That's a better point - you not wanting to lead is immaterial to the point at hand in this case.

That's a better point - you not wanting to lead is immaterial to the point at hand in this case.
I know, but I mentioned that bc I said I didn’t want it and that i wanted his help still and he still just says “Nah you in charge now”.

Could it be throwing his hands up in frustration bc he’s not listened to? Possible. But it also felt like a possible reason to just disengage and have an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.