Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
a lot of the leading players are town I think, its just that their aim and lynches are terrible. I hope we can get an actualy scum lynch on D6.
Nah

Atleast few scums should be there among the active ones for sure to guide scums who are coasting and steer town away from right Lynch

Did anyone specifically stand out from ekko Lynch?

Apollo

The Sol King
Nah

Atleast few scums should be there among the active ones for sure to guide scums who are coasting and steer town away from right Lynch

Did anyone specifically stand out from ekko Lynch?
I accused three people after the ekko lynch, TAC odd and muugen, went back a bit on muu and odd. I still believe TAC to be the devil himself therefore the day he's lynched is the day we get things going.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Yes, Fuji will say I was the shadow MVP of this game with all my actions and votes attempting to hurt scum. I will then be reintroduced as mafia god despite losing.
Working from the shadows is how you play it as a long term Townie

Use your abilities quietly for the greater good of Town

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I accused three people after the ekko lynch, TAC odd and muugen, went back a bit on muu and odd. I still believe TAC to be the devil himself therefore the day he's lynched is the day we get things going.
What I meant is did anyone push ekko but didn't vote or gave soft defence of ekko or tried to steer away from ekko's lynch something on these lines

Apollo

The Sol King
What I meant is did anyone push ekko but didn't vote or gave soft defence of ekko or tried to steer away from ekko's lynch something on these lines
there was a parallel flower/indigo wagon going on. Some of it was town no doubt, as Muu flipped townie. But no doubt some scum rode that too.

Apollo

The Sol King
Working from the shadows is how you play it as a long term Townie

Use your abilities quietly for the greater good of Town
Unfortunately my abilities are the definition of mediocre. Everyone gets these superpowers and here I am like a fodder.

I desire great power to help us win. are you looking fuji ? Give me some new abilities or else I'll be a fraud

The 2 mech vouches I have are pretty solid.

Watson & Yo Tan - Strongest town reads

You still Town. Charles Town (stronger than you actually

Not a great day for Al but still a town lean.

Naomi - Town

-
Odd, Pot, Ariess, Conq - slight towns

Apollo & Dest - town on inno results only really, not read

Rest are null or scum. Guarantee my town reads have some scum in them in the slight town pile and bellow.
Out of Apollo and Dest I scum read Dest more - may be godfather or cult. Would cult invest as town in this type of game?

Mashiro Blue

Unfortunately my abilities are the definition of mediocre. Everyone gets these superpowers and here I am like a fodder.

I desire great power to help us win. are you looking fuji ? Give me some new abilities or else I'll be a fraud
I heard there's a wish on sale

Mashiro Blue

What's the difference between Mafia games and super role madness???
This is a Mafia game.

But there are sub types.

Traditional Mafia games are Light games where most roles are vanilla, i.e., have no abilities.

Role Madness is when all roles have abilities. Normally can only be used at night.

Super Role Madness is... well when certain types of abilities are introduced, there are more abilities and abilities can also be used during the day.

Roughly speaking

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
This is a Mafia game.

But there are sub types.

Traditional Mafia games are Light games where most roles are vanilla, i.e., have no abilities.

Role Madness is when all roles have abilities. Normally can only be used at night.

Super Role Madness is... well when certain types of abilities are introduced, there are more abilities and abilities can also be used during the day.

Roughly speaking
I should have started playing in traditional Mafia Game, it would be easy to learn, now I'll have to learn the hard way!
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.