Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Wifom - again why would I as scum waste a refill on conformed town pr knowing their rolesheet just for it to be used against me 🤷🏻‍♂️

& Chuck are you targeting me again with your axe dial?
That's not WIFOM - it's pointing out that your stated action cannot be proven.
If I was scum here ratchet why wouldn’t I have used it on my mates or myself for that matter.
This, however, is WIFOM. W haven't established that *you* refilled Prof at all.
Hmmmm. Still lots of funky things going on in this game. Don't trust how she's gone more quiet since being put in the spotlight.
Maybe, but we aren't in a position to overlook these things. Need to be on the same page.

Dr_Professor83 Killed Day 5 Revived Day 5 Taylor
Charlie
MUUGEN
Dr. Watson
Apollo
Reborn
Naomi
Mr. Reloaded
Rej
AL sama

ConquistadoR (tanked a kill)
Ratchet

Meeyori
MangoSenpai

Master V
Grammaton
Peroroncino
Yo Tan Wa

Pot Goblin
Sallucion
Worst
destroyer
Juliet

Ariess
oddoddfruit

fhhhzzzzzzzz

tbh, i don't buy this m2 being town, like at all

you trying to swing votes from tac (or sall in case of immunity) to ratchet is a fact

you scum read pein yourself and then, when prof killed him, you came for him for shooting town

you were coming for everyone as m1 and as m2 you just accepted prof as your lord and saviour

now townies being revived is bad thing apparently

only reason why i wasn't really bringing it up is because i don't want end up in another toxic discussion with you tbh

Vote Lynch Muugen

if you're town, let's hope you're mech cleared this phase

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

you trying to swing votes from tac (or sall in case of immunity) to ratchet is a fact

you scum read pein yourself and then, when prof killed him, you came for him for shooting town

you were coming for everyone as m1 and as m2 you just accepted prof as your lord and saviour

only reason why i wasn't really bringing it up is because i don't want end up in another toxic discussion with you tbh

Vote Lynch Muugen

Probably should lynch Sallu today. Muugen goes soon after.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

Vote Lynch Muugen

:okay:

Dr_Professor83 Killed Day 5 Revived Day 5 Taylor
Charlie
MUUGEN
Dr. Watson
Apollo
Reborn
Naomi
Mr. Reloaded
Rej
AL sama

ConquistadoR (tanked a kill)
Ratchet

Meeyori
MangoSenpai

Master V
Grammaton
Peroroncino
Yo Tan Wa

Pot Goblin
Sallucion
Worst
destroyer
Juliet

Ariess
oddoddfruit

fhhhzzzzzzzz
You said you had Rej as scum and what made you change your read on him to town? Why do you have Yo Tan Wa as red when Prof said he confirmed him?

You said you had Rej as scum and what made you change your read on him to town? Why do you have Yo Tan Wa as red when Prof said he confirmed him?
what has yo tan wa done all game?

prof was selling his body to be culted/converted. :gonope:

he had that coming with the kill to who shot him. prof also killed town

here we have conquest saying he can roll for each item on every island, i wonder about towns who still did not get ability plus he tank kill..

how do you feel about my sus on you juliet, and your comment town hunting? :endthis:

fhhhzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.