Status
Not open for further replies.
Tales of the past has been activated

The story of Rocks D. Xebec

He was never called by any name other than Captain Rocks, but his full name was Rocks D. Xebec. And while he is no longer of this world, he was one of the pirates that one sees from time to time carrying the name of D.„~ Sengoku explaining Rocks' infamy to the younger generation of Marine soldiers.

Rocks D. Xebec, commonly known as Rocks, is a posthumous antagonist of One Piece. He was the captain of the legendary and notorious pirate crew called Rocks Pirates. He was the very first rival of the Pirate King, Gol D. Roger.

His death was a reason that Monkey D. Garp became known as a hero of the Marines.​
anyone got any idea what these are?

anyone got any idea what these are?
i remember there was other one, before with roger info. maybe it's the story wu user?

Wealth. Fame. Power. Gold Roger, the King of the Pirates, attained this and everything else the world had to offer. And his dying drove countless souls to the sea: "You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I gathered together in one place! Now you just have to find it!" These words lured men to the Grand Line in pursuit of dreams greater than they ever dared to imagine. This is a time known as the Great Pirate Era!„~ The Narrator of the first intro describing Gol D. Roger.

Destiny. Fate. Dreams. These unstoppable ideals are held deep in the heart of man. As long as there are people who seek freedom in this life, these things shall not vanish from the Earth.„~ Gol D. Roger.

Gol D. Roger also known as Gold Roger, is one of the two posthumous overarching protagonists (alongside Joy Boy) of the One Piece franchise and captain of the Roger Pirates. He held the title of Pirate King. He was executed in his hometown Logue Town, leaving the reason he is willing to be executed because of his illness (which cannot be cured). His bounty was 5,564,800,000 Berrie. According to Brannew, his' and his arch foe, Whitebeard's bounties were unsurpassed.

Tales of you was activated​
Tales of the past has been activated

The story of Rocks D. Xebec

He was never called by any name other than Captain Rocks, but his full name was Rocks D. Xebec. And while he is no longer of this world, he was one of the pirates that one sees from time to time carrying the name of D.„~ Sengoku explaining Rocks' infamy to the younger generation of Marine soldiers.

Rocks D. Xebec, commonly known as Rocks, is a posthumous antagonist of One Piece. He was the captain of the legendary and notorious pirate crew called Rocks Pirates. He was the very first rival of the Pirate King, Gol D. Roger.

His death was a reason that Monkey D. Garp became known as a hero of the Marines.​

fhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

@Dr_Professor83 use your kills wisely I assume that was you who shot blue. Should’ve targeted sally there again if that was the case.
How did you come to this conclusion?
Meeyori ate a kill too.
@Meeyori all action claims pretty please. I'd definitely like to hear if you can clear yourself otherwise putting you up for vig targets.
Juliet and Watson scum. Called it from the beginning.
Dest for someone as good as you, I've not seen you worried at the state of the game.

Also time again n again Watson been vouched as town, yet you try to sail the game through sticking at same read.

If you are town, step up the game we need it.
Anyway, we need to focus up here.

-If you get silenced, claim it.
-If you have a day kill, get Sallu. Ideally Super or better. Make sure you're not able to be redirected - there is an item that lets you always hit your mark.
-Investigations/regular kill shots should go on Muugen/Mango.
Let's keep the kill to 3 targets at the very least, one is going to be protected, definitely.

It'd be wasting town shots in that case
Dr_Professor83 Killed Day 5 Revived Day 5 Taylor
Charlie
MUUGEN
Dr. Watson
Apollo
Reborn
Naomi
Mr. Reloaded
Rej
AL sama

ConquistadoR (tanked a kill)
Ratchet

Meeyori
MangoSenpai

Master V
Grammaton
Peroroncino
Yo Tan Wa

Pot Goblin
Sallucion
Worst
destroyer
Juliet

Ariess
oddoddfruit

fhhhzzzzzzzz
Explain your town reads below Apolo

How did you come to this conclusion?

@Meeyori all action claims pretty please. I'd definitely like to hear if you can clear yourself otherwise putting you up for vig targets.

Dest for someone as good as you, I've not seen you worried at the state of the game.

Also time again n again Watson been vouched as town, yet you try to sail the game through sticking at same read.

If you are town, step up the game we need it.

Let's keep the kill to 3 targets at the very least, one is going to be protected, definitely.

It'd be wasting town shots in that case

Explain your town reads below Apolo
see my updated list.

fhhzzz

You said you had Rej as scum and what made you change your read on him to town? Why do you have Yo Tan Wa as red when Prof said he confirmed him?
Does anything clear her after her info on Ekko?
what has yo tan wa done all game?

prof was selling his body to be culted/converted. :gonope:

he had that coming with the kill to who shot him. prof also killed town

here we have conquest saying he can roll for each item on every island, i wonder about towns who still did not get ability plus he tank kill..

how do you feel about my sus on you juliet, and your comment town hunting? :endthis:

fhhhzzzz
I've doing my part behind the scenes,

But imp ques is

Why are you trying to dismiss flipped town reads? Or discredit him?
to be honest i wouldn't surprise if rej is culted
You read him town before but now he can be culted,
Afaik, the Headshot which killed MuuOne was targeted at me, i should've been killed but somehow escaped it.
Somehow?
yes with consequences if I target a town.
Well trusting you more now
I've nuked one of Meeyori's offensive passives as well before the kill shot.
Sound genuine,

Tbh was reading you skoom early game, bt the phase you provided consensus i get genuine vibes from you. This post too feel genuine, regardless allignment.

Town leaning, hoping you are town.
6 scum no?
Ekko killed, Worst removed, TAC & Pero killed.
If they started with 5 & 5 each, there should be 6 scum left now.
Plus 2 cult
my guy still says Apollo is scum.

I have ratchet, meeyori, sally, Watson odd and pg there as well.
Watson is town, let's not mix up our few good town reads
to be honest,

1. lean him town for chanting with swordsmith towny things
2. coasting , did not like also sus he could be from one of the other teams, if he just follow prof like the holy grail. for blending in..

will see :sus:

fhhhzzz
You had me in Red earlier today? Now town lean
I’ve followed the game, used that info.
Yet you are so off with that conclusion.

I think Charlie is town, and Watson is.

Juliet can be good, she's making some good points

Dest n Apolo are both scanned inno,

Muugen shot Pero, can be opp team but want to work with him unless he do something alarming

Ratchet is little tame this game, maybe I'm playing after long time that's why. I feel the vibe he's involved in the game and game state of town, so town lean

Conqi town lean

AL unsure, the way he wanted to clear me I think he can be town.

Rej definitely skoom. Directly suggesting vigging me instead of trying to discern my allignment, i don't think he followed on that if he really sussed me. Also could be connected to Baki/Reborn, another player i scum read.

Gramm no idea, null for now i guess. If he's Town would definitely want him alive

Was reading oddodd town that's why made a chat with him, but he's away. Keeping him in null.

Mr Reloaded -Garp role shouldn't be weak, but Prof thought he could be town so if any of my town read can read him well i won't mind keeping him alive longer.

Ariess not much on him, feels town but he's been here for making memes not seen him game solve. Null

Mango know lot about me from being in the chats, provided some items to Prof..game wise he's hard to read for me. Trust he submitted the King like role to Fuji, i feel Buggy or King both make more townie roles,
here are Mafia team names Conqi provided
The Misfits Mafia, The Hopefull Mafia, The Ojuno Cult, Town.
Rest consider scum leans.

Muugen shot Pero, can be opp team but want to work with him unless he do something alarming

Ratchet is little tame this game, maybe I'm playing after long time that's why. I feel the vibe he's involved in the game and game state of town, so town lean

Conqi town lean

Rej definitely skoom. Directly suggesting vigging me instead of trying to discern my allignment, i don't think he followed on that if he really sussed me. Also could be connected to Baki/Reborn, another player i scum read.

Gramm no idea, null for now i guess. If he's Town would definitely want him alive

Was reading oddodd town that's why made a chat with him, but he's away. Keeping him in null.

Mr Reloaded -Garp role shouldn't be weak, but Prof thought he could be town so if any of my town read can read him well i won't mind keeping him alive longer.

Ariess not much on him, feels town but he's been here for making memes not seen him game solve. Null

Mango know lot about me from being in the chats, provided some items to Prof..game wise he's hard to read for me. Trust he submitted the King like role to Fuji, i feel Buggy or King both make more townie roles,

Rest consider scum leans.
@AL sama i think you asked for reads

Does anything clear her after her info on Ekko?

I've doing my part behind the scenes,

But imp ques is

Why are you trying to dismiss flipped town reads? Or discredit him?

You read him town before but now he can be culted,

Somehow?

Well trusting you more now

Sound genuine,

Tbh was reading you skoom early game, bt the phase you provided consensus i get genuine vibes from you. This post too feel genuine, regardless allignment.

Town leaning, hoping you are town.

Plus 2 cult

Watson is town, let's not mix up our few good town reads

You had me in Red earlier today? Now town lean

Yet you are so off with that conclusion.
i would not waste my time posting at 698 post, if i was scum.

be more active instead of coasting beside being vouched from someone who backstab town in a heartbeat and killing town targets, while crying

"take me mafia senpie!" :sweat:

also don't jump on theory as fact where i stated rej could be culted, he could flip a other side of scum. or just be lazy town. the fact you here asking if i been cleared,.

did you miss the part where my tracking was destroyed/and i was healed, and role crushed.

yeah tracker and watcher being rolecrushed and ability destroyed must be scum..

as for juliet, i have town read her from start, but am paranoid since last night, that is all.

fhhhhzzz

Conqi town lean

Rest consider scum leans

:ihaha:

@MUUGEN what do you think of yo tan wan?

fhhzzzz

also looking at perro scum role, he must been invisible scum i did not see, when flower claimed she was attacked. (As i already claimed in thread i did not see anyone visit her) and later the headshot that killed muu1

:pepecafe:

fhhhzzzz

i would not waste my time posting at 698 post, if i was scum.

be more active instead of coasting beside being vouched from someone who backstab town in a heartbeat and killing town targets, while crying

"take me mafia senpie!" :sweat:

also don't jump on theory as fact where i stated rej could be culted, he could flip a other side of scum. or just be lazy town. the fact you here asking if i been cleared,.

did you miss the part where my tracking was destroyed/and i was healed, and role crushed.

yeah tracker and watcher being rolecrushed and ability destroyed must be scum..

as for juliet, i have town read her from start, but am paranoid since last night, that is all.

fhhhhzzz

:ihaha:

@MUUGEN what do you think of yo tan wan?

fhhzzzz
My activity n game was intentional

Prof was town, probably was putting the most efforts than any other town, ik the man barely slept. Don't dismiss him based on his jokes, he's killed skoom revived town, and flipped town twice.

I don't like your flip flopping on reads, give me the vibes you are not seriously scum hunting. I mean it's believable on null reads but you edited green n red reads in this very phase. Or dismissing a proven town info( not even reads).

Status
Not open for further replies.