Ok hot take.

Romance anime are just for weird guys who either never had a relationship in high school or miss a relationship they had in high school.
Very weird take since relationships in high school are subpar at best. Interacting with the type of person you are interested in from that kind of age is great. But a full blown relationship when you don't have anything of your own yet or even grasp your personal interests is silly at best honestly

Let's do it on my discord I am sharing link
I can’t use discord because my real name is attached to the account (and I don’t trust y’all that much yet).

It’s fine I’m a veteran pirate I’ll find some other way.
Post automatically merged:

Very weird take since relationships in high school are subpar at best. Interacting with the type of person you are interested in from that kind of age is great. But a full blown relationship when you don't have anything of your own yet or even grasp your personal interests is silly at best honestly
I agree but the things I’m pointing out are the main vibes I get from the guys I know irl who watch them.

Thanks to King Jay and Bluebeard and Fenaker from Zoro's Dojo

One Piece Chapter 1073

- Chapter starts with Lucci wondering about the identity of Stussy and why she betrayed them , and the fight started .
- Zoro and brook with Sanji and Franky met , and are watching Seraphim in action ; Zoro was shocked to see a clone of Mihawk who has similar features like King .
- Zoro asked them to step back because it isn't easy to hurt them and explained King's durability how it works .
- the scene cut back to Teach who was shown bloodied and catching Law from his neck who appears to be defeated and in a bad shape and his crew lying ok the ground frozen .
- teach laughs at Law and admired his courage to go against one of the Yonko but he mentions that he isn't like others.
- One of the subordinate ( Fodder ) came screaming to Teach and mentioned that their base is getting attacked by Garp and they need help there .
- Teach got angry and ordered the crew to pack Law's things and they are going back .

- Cut the scene to Bonny who touched Kuma's memory bubble, the scene went to show an island where Kuma was shown to be Young .

Kuma's Flash back started

No Break next week.
@Fleet Leader Fenaker
:kriwhat:

Thanks to King Jay and Bluebeard and Fenaker from Zoro's Dojo

One Piece Chapter 1073

- Chapter starts with Lucci wondering about the identity of Stussy and why she betrayed them , and the fight started .
- Zoro and brook with Sanji and Franky met , and are watching Seraphim in action ; Zoro was shocked to see a clone of Mihawk who has similar features like King .
- Zoro asked them to step back because it isn't easy to hurt them and explained King's durability how it works .
- the scene cut back to Teach who was shown bloodied and catching Law from his neck who appears to be defeated and in a bad shape and his crew lying ok the ground frozen .
- teach laughs at Law and admired his courage to go against one of the Yonko but he mentions that he isn't like others.
- One of the subordinate ( Fodder ) came screaming to Teach and mentioned that their base is getting attacked by Garp and they need help there .
- Teach got angry and ordered the crew to pack Law's things and they are going back .

- Cut the scene to Bonny who touched Kuma's memory bubble, the scene went to show an island where Kuma was shown to be Young .

Kuma's Flash back started

No Break next week.
@Fleet Leader Fenaker
:kriwhat:
you went to BDA Discord the place of trolling to bring those fake spoilers :gokulaugh::gokulaugh: