Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci and Kaku are nowhere near YC1. YC1 still applies to Zoro as it's a general term used to refer to the number 2s of Yonko crews. Technically, Mihawk too is a YC1 now lmao
YC1 is a fan made term that has nothing to do with power levels. The power levels in manga are boutny classes, and Mihawk is a 3 billion bounty class while Zoro is a 1 billion bounty class.

Just like with Captains in Bleach, JOnin in Naruto, Power Level in DBZ and Nanantsu no Taizai, and every other class system in every other manga, Bounties are a power ranking system that can be tweaked for humorous effect. At the end of the day, they are just numbers buttt the writer uses them for effect. YC1, 2, 3, 4,6, and so on DO NOT EVER appear in the manga, vivre cards, anime, movies, and so on.

You know what’s funny too?

Mihawk literally says “I won’t hold back Akagami”/“I’m sorry Akagami, this black blade knows no restraint.”

Then fucking fails to both consistently tag and hurt Luffy and gets fucking blitzed by Vista
What about when three Admirals at once couldn't stop Luffy from going to Ace's execution stand?

Lol what the fuck is wrong with you people.
Luffy and Zoro both overpowered their enemies easily, this is to show their growth from Enies Lobby to now.
Stop trying to scale Luffy above Zoro for it or Zoro above Luffy for it.
And transforming doesn't mean shit. Kaidou was in Dragon form against the Scabbards for a bit but that doesn't mean he can't wipe his ass with them in base.
Was kaido in a awakened form against scabbards? No. That's the point bub.

This is the equivalent of kaido in his flame dragon state vs Kinemom and that's the issue

It doesn't hence why Lucci was again fine seconds later while luffy was on the run old lol
Lucci being fine after doesn't mean he didn't get KO'ed. Just like Luffy got KO'd by Kaido and got back up. He was fine after. lol. What's your point. Everyone and their mothers got KO'd in this manga and were 'fine' after. Kaku didn't even get KO'd. that's my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.