Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the one claiming he didn't
Because there's no proof? I only named what was in the manga, so you are the one who has to give proof otherwise

His biggest accomplishment till date is fighting a 17yr old rookie Shanks, meaning that he hasn't fought anybody stronger than rookie Shanks who had less than 1bil bounty
:saden:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You're acting dumb now on purpose.
That's what people were doing when they said the literal strongest guy in the verse with the most powerful zoan doesn't have an awakening. It's funny how I am the one acting dumb when I turned around and used the same logic for some other character.

We've seen it get confirmed with Lucci 2 chapters prior. We know how it looks like with the Black smoke thing and Zoro's comment that Kaku's looks changed are indication enough.
A slight difference in transformation and a shift in personality are traits that we have observed in Kaido, which are also dominant traits of zoan awakening. I don't see why we can use some traits to confirm one awakening while it's dumb to do the same with other traits. The difference b/w you and me is that I am looking at this from a logical perspective while you're deliberately denying things to shit on Kaido.

Lucci got up as well completely fresh to. While luffy was the one fleeing being old and worn out temporarily
Lol what the fuck is wrong with you people.
Luffy and Zoro both overpowered their enemies easily, this is to show their growth from Enies Lobby to now.
Stop trying to scale Luffy above Zoro for it or Zoro above Luffy for it.
And transforming doesn't mean shit. Kaidou was in Dragon form against the Scabbards for a bit but that doesn't mean he can't wipe his ass with them in base.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because there's no proof? I only named what was in the manga, so you are the one who has to give proof otherwise

His biggest accomplishment till date is fighting a rookie Shanks, meaning that he hasn't fought anybody stronger than rookie Shanks who had less than 1bil bounty
:saden:
We do have proof
His vc says he fought stronger and stronger foes until there's nothing left
We know he was called marine hunter
Did he get that by fighting shanks the marine ?

Status
Not open for further replies.