Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci being fine after doesn't mean he didn't get KO'ed. Just like Luffy got KO'd by Kaido and got back up. He was fine after. lol. What's your point. Everyone and their mothers got KO'd in this manga and were 'fine' after. Kaku didn't even get KO'd. that's my point.
And him being fine also doesn't mean he was koed. So mute point. Again if he was koed there would be a small panel. There wasn't. Instead we got a panel of luffy looking like an old man needed to be carried afterwards

Mihawk literally has the worst showing out of any top tier and if it wasn’t for his title most of us wouldn’t even put him in top tier.

On fear alone current Zoro should mid diff him.

slight difference in transformation and a shift in personality are traits that we have observed in Kaido, which are also dominant traits of zoan awakening. I don't see why we can use some traits to confirm one awakening while it's dumb to do the same with other traits. The difference b/w you and me is that I am looking at this from a logical perspective while you're deliberately denying things to shit on Kaido.
There's a MAJOR difference between us the reader and an actual character spotting a difference of appearance on a character.

- Has Luffy ever said anything about Kaido's drunken mode ? No.
- Has Zoro said something about Kaku? Yes he did.

I'm really here looking at it objectively. 2 chapters before Kaku fought Zoro Lucci's awakening was confirmed in an info box. The main change of his body was present on Kaku 2 chapters later. Why was Kaku's Awakening not confirmed with an info box ? Because maybe Oda doesn't think he needs to confirm something that obvious?

Whereas Kaido the main villain of the last major arc was talking about Awakening but never was confirmed to have one. How are we supposed to know Kaido used Awakening when we've never seen one before that?
Meaning IF Kaido used Awakening Oda 100% had to confirm to us that he did because there's no example before in that arc of a character using it so that we can detect the obvious without Oda being in need to confirm it with an info box.

Did Oda need to confirm that Yamato has Adv CoC after Luffy used it? No because it was shown couple chapters before she used it and the Haki trail looks exactly the same.

You just don't really want to accept that Kaido doesn't have Awakening.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Mihawk literally has the worst showing out of any top tier and if it wasn’t for his title most of us wouldn’t even put him in top tier.

On fear alone current Zoro should mid diff him.
But he does have a title
A title that puts him above the guy who has made every admiral piss their pants
Kuzan had to become a pirate so he wasn't next

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
1. Do you have the panels?
2. What happened? We were literally shown seconds later with the bandage on. So nothing happened except him putting it on..

Nothing suggests anything else happened lol
Why was the bandages on in the first place cos iirc you were the same person who said Lucci didn't recieve a scratch??

Status
Not open for further replies.